Hi from a new member

• Thread starter I_Against_I
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Hello farmers, I'd like to introduce myself by saying that I have been interested in learning about growing and breeding cannabis for a few years. I have been checking out your forums here for a short while now and I like the way things are run here. It is nice to see that this forum would like to maintain a serious approach, and weed out the trouble makers. My time is precious and I hate wasting it by reading posts of people bitching back and forth about nonsense. I don't have much to say most of the time but if I have a bit of knowledge to share I will. I am also interested in some of the fine genetics being offered over at THCbay. Hope everyone has a nice day, thank you.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm I Against I :hi:

hubcap

hubcap

sounds like this place is right up your alley.

we'll disagree, that will always happen. but its always civil. the way it should be.

enjoy your stay farmer IaI

dlovejah

dlovejah

Love da handle.. Welcome to the Farm I Against I.. Peace.. d:afroweed::banana::afroweed:

D

DtheCheeseMan

welcome mate i can see you got stawberry diesel please can tell me where to find it and have u got some pic . respect

L

luvinlife

Yep welcome to farmlife. im a newbie doobie on the farm too! Right on with the sharin of knowledge though, give a little get a little aint too bad of phrase!

Latest posts

Top Bottom