Hi from Australia

• Thread starter paulie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
paulie

paulie

Well I thought I'd join this forum to get ideas/tips from people living far away from me. I've skimmed though about 80 pages of the grow room design and setup part of site and know feel I've gone from noob to semi noob ;).

A little bit about me I'm 31 live in Australia due to laws over here am not able to grow legal. Slowly saving money so that I can grow my own. I feel it's to risky to just plant them outside. Have giving up smoking to save money but some how have new bills that use up the money I use to use for smoke. :depressed:

Have been able to get about 4 female seeds from over seas. Will pull them out of hiding spot when time is right sorry forgot the name's of the ones I got.

Bye for now
From
Paul

Chobble

Chobble

Welcome to the farm paul! Prohibition makes growing your own hard, but good luck in your journey mate :)

Chobble

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Masswelcomemat

paulie

paulie

Thank you all for the welcome's. Prohibition Does make it hard. I can't believe that most of you are allowed to grow at a local level of law but yet can still end up in jail because of the country law/s like wtf! Off to read more post.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

laws like these were passed by morons and, God willing, we will all soon see freedom, at least in this regard.

btw, i guess it ain't a joke if you gotta 'splain it but i posted the welcome mat above upshide down to signify you being from down under, like the toilet water rotates in the other direction and all.

...i realize the joke is a stretch but i don't mind if i only amuse myself, lol.

anyway, welcome to the site and to the hobby.

peace, bozo

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Welcome man.

Yeah the laws are silly sometimes man. You just have to go fully covert.

I also have given up smoking and toking! Alas for diff reasons but still on a GYO mission!

Perseverance matey

Marks370z

Marks370z

Welcome to the farm man!

:cigar:
Here's to hoping the laws go in your favor my friend!

I know one thing for sure, if I lived in beautiful Aussie land, you would not be able to get me away from the Great Barrier Reef! I'm a fish in a human body.

Sorry for digressing a bit, haha, just have a deep love for the seas and all marine life.

Welcome again and cheers man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom