hi from Central EU !

• Thread starter Resin.Burner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resin.Burner

Hi Farmer's !

new member from Central EU..i've heard from friends that this place is a good one so i'm here !

i'm growing my own stash since almost 10 years and still love to do it like the first day ! Always somethings new to learn, this sacred plant is a passion without end for me.

indoor is where i do most of my grows..next one is coming in a few weeks..i'm gonna make a thread when things will be up.

hope to see you soon on the board !

have a good day !

R.B

R

Resin.Burner

Thx ProGroWannabe !

i just transplanted some AK47 / Blueberry and Yumbolt x OGKush (yummyOG) today..i will have some action to post soon.

Peace

C

cktRAVEl

Welcome...that yummyOG sounds like a good cross indeed. Pics are nice!

...ckt

darksideX

darksideX

yep,i'm with that yummy og too,soundz very interesting,..welcome to the farm Resin..,
enjoi ur stay!

R

Resin.Burner

thanks for the warm welcome guys !

yes i also can't wait to see the results of the YummyOG test plants..the OG used in this cross is the SFV..i also started some (OG x Jack's Cleaner bx) from CBF..gonna be nice to compare these 2 differents OG crosses.

also from CBF..i have 2 little one-bud of Screme bx2..they're small but already smell like strawberry milkshake in week 3..real candy smellin' plants.

i'll try to post up some pics of the screme bx2's very soon ;)

peace

R

Resin.Burner

here some pics >

first 2 are a screme bx2 onebud

second 2 are a small screme bx2 who's a survivor from a friend first shot at seeds..when he saw that she naturally got two main stems he supposed she was some shit lol..i grabbed her at home and here she is..small but i find her funny..he ;)

last 2 are a close-up at a KQ99 side-branche top..the KQ99 is (KillerQueen (lonestar cut) x C99 (F2)) done several years ago by a good friend..cindy plants all the way.

Gardenweek3 002
Gardenweek3 004
Gardenweek3 008
Gardenweek3 010
Gardenweek3 001 1
Gardenweek3 011
Rom420

Rom420

Good pics resin! Those look like some very interestin' strains you've got there

Top Bottom