HI from down 👎 under

• Thread starter roystoys
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

roystoys

HI there, I just wanted to say hello. I have been growing indoor and outdoor for about 40 years ( on and off) for fun and profit. I am just starting up again after a few years break and have just purchased a spider farm 150/150/200 cm .
I am thinking of going organic instead of hydro this time and will use Bio diesel soils.
This post was just to say hello but if I may I have one question if anyone can help? I am thinking of using AC self watering bases with material pots. I will probably only use them for the grow and hand feed during flowering ( once my scrog screen is full) .
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on these self watering bases? Are they ok or should I just water and feed by hand? I am looking forward to hearing from you guys 🙂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hello and welcome! Happy growing!
I haven't used those myself but have been interested in them.
Someone here should be able to help ya more on that subject as I'm a manual type of 🐉 😆

R

roystoys

Hello and welcome! Happy growing!
I haven't used those myself but have been interested in them.
Someone here should be able to help ya more on that subject as I'm a manual type of 🐉 😆
Cool thanks for that 😁
I will keep this site updated with any progress ( photos and all) and hopefully may be able to help you or someone else who might want to try these pot bases out 😜

Top Bottom