Hi from HazyGirl!

• Thread starter HazyGirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HazyGirl

Hi everybody!
I'm HazyGirl. I have found that I like haze strains the best, so going to try and order seeds and grow my own. Any suggestions would be great
:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Welcome HazyGirl!! Glad to have you here at The Farm! My suggestion as for a "Haze" strain would be SSSDH, Super Silver Sour Deisel Haze. Tastes insane with a ceilingless soaring high!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome to the farm HG

Personally I would stay away from Haze's on your first grow, they have a tendency to take much longer to finish usually in the 80-120 range, they typically have unruley growth that is taller and lankier than most others.

Haze's are fun to smoke and are more cereberal in effect but not really that fun to grow IMO

Tex

P

plant-lover68

Welcome to the forum, Hazygirl. Good luck with your grow.
I like girls who like haze and they both cause me to be amazed. lol
I think texas kid is right about getting some experience and then trying to grow some Haze. I'm pretty green myself and have wiped out several crops that were easy to grow, so I would not try any Haze myself unless I could find a spot outdoors.

M

mrsgreenthumb

so now im not the only girl lol welcome hazygirl hope you enjoy the farm

P

purplehaze66

Hello I am new here to, had to stop, and say Hello :hi

johnursery

johnursery

dinafem has an auto haze that might fit your bill, or maybe a skunk x haze cross would be easier at first? either way welcome

I

ibTheMan

Girl! SuperSilverHaze is one of the best hazes in the world.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Hi everybody!
I'm HazyGirl. I have found that I like haze strains the best, so going to try and order seeds and grow my own. Any suggestions would be great
:)

starting at the top of the list

From pone haze lover to another

MNS is a must its the home of the haze aside from washington heights

Nevilles haze being the purest available with afghan haze an Supersilver haze being my next recommendations .Id suggest do Researh on any strain before purchase an you can check MNS site for detailed info .

Cultivators choice Sams has 2 haze hybrid availble at ICmag OhazexSk THUNK aka Thai haze x skunk

Ace seeds has some amazing rare haze hybrids using the Ot haze parents with Green haze x Thai being highly suggested

Topdawg is here they had some great hybrids but they arent currently available

Connesuier genetics has titanium available that has had my eye

There is no haze currently availble from motarebel but id highly suggest just about anything in his stable

hope i gave something to think about

1luvbigherb

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
hay girl

order from the farm check this out

:cool0010:

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze is tried and true and potent as well. Lemony flavor.

B

BluntForce

Nice to meet you...
SSSDHaze
TitansHaze
CheesberryHaze
all three are absolute fire but I'd say the Cheeseberry is the most complete of the 3. Huge yields, awesome taste, Great flower time and a high that'll plaese anyone and destroy those unused to potent weed.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the site!

Hawaiian Snow - triple haze cross - very nice - my favorite

There are many nice haze crosses on this site as well

Top Bottom