hi from Jenna

• Thread starter Jenna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jenna

Jenna

Hi

Thought I should do an intro forum to say hi to everyone. I really like this place. Great categories.. general gardening to breeders forums. Perfect!

I am just getting in to indoor veg and herb gardening and discovered I sorta kinda know how to grow tomatoes! Who knew? Got some herbs growing under lights and germing some lavender. (i like to make incense). Crossing my fingers that pans out.

The other kind of herb, we've been growing since 2004, inside, a small set up, nothing fancy, but functional. Veg is cfls, flower is a 600Mhz on a light mover. We just started using coco and are currently growing our first new plants with it. So far, so good. We're planning starting to use drippers and rig something up but are still working out a few ideas on that. Currently at various stages in the garden are Phnom phen, motas kq v1 f3, williams wonder, cali-oXrombolt, lui, pg13 bx1, ohxak47, and noname (your guess is as good as mine but she's real purdy)

Anyhow, that's me.

Hiyas :banana1sv6:

lazarus718

lazarus718

What's up Jenna, welcome! Let's see some pics of your ladies!!!

S

stifler

talk about variety lol gotta love ur style and to say its a small set up, must be modest if ur growing so many types.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
some of those strain are exciting my curiosity, can't wait to see. Have fun ;)

Jenna

Jenna

Hiya! Thanks so much for the greetings.

Here's a picture of no-name. Found a few loss beans in the bottom of the box of beans. I thought it would be fun to grow one out and see if we could figure out what it is.. It's harder than I thought. :confused0054:

Three pics.. I see them in my preview but there are invisible when I am writing this so..

Noname is the one just gone into flower..

Killa Queen... man.. this is what I want the tiny little seedlings to look like when we're done. (Past grow)

and my favorite... Black Russian x Romulan... once the coco and the drippers are all dialed in, I wanna start playing around with this cross again..

Thanks again for the greetings!

Noname feb 12 11 01sm
Killa queen verson 2
Black russian x romulan
Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Ugh, water in with the electrical bits.
We need parts. ;)

B

BigJer

Welcome a board...you will have a lot of fun. Everyone here is nice and very knowledgeable and helpful.
Peace

S

sweetbee

aloha Jenna . . . welcome to the Farm, sweet to meet you, BR x Rom. Sounds like wonderful Medicine to this bee, I've heard Rom, is good for extreme pain . . . any ideas about this ? Sweet dreams, Sweetbee

Jenna

Jenna

Thanks BigJer. So far so good! :)

Hola sweetbee. I really liked the romulan. I used the cross after a couple of pretty painful surgeries and was numbed. Romulan is nice to grow.. easy to nute and bushy!

Happy Sunday! Glad to see everyone is still here after the Supermoon.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey there's my girl! That's right Dan, go find yer own! lol Welcome to the funny farm gal.

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Hey there's my girl! That's right Dan, go find yer own! lol Welcome to the funny farm gal.

Are you kidding? Give up the best thing that's ever happened to me, no way.
Although she may have a crazy sister available ;)

Jenna

Jenna

hey ShitStainShane.. I missed your post when I responded last time. Welcome to you too!

How doodle do Mota. Thanks for the welcome!

Danoroonie...14 years and we still feel that way? KEWL! Mota and my sis? haha IDK, do you think he'd wear gogo boots and sparkles? Course she's gettin her pension now so she may have mellowed.

happy Tuesday! :party0033:

Motarebel

Motarebel

lol You 2 crack me up, a couple finer peeps would be hard to find.

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Crazy bugger I been saying that about you for years ;)
Well that and "holy shit, this guy makes some strong weed" LOL

Top Bottom