Hi From Norcal

• Thread starter Schkronis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm, looks like you've got things under control.
With the tint of the light, your plants are looking a little burnt but has to be the light? Maybe you could throw us a pic without the cob light so more of the natural color comes out.

sixstring

sixstring

Welcome fellow cob grower.damn that must be bright in there with 1300w.have you done a few runs with this setup?

Schkronis

Schkronis

Welcome to the farm, looks like you've got things under control.
With the tint of the light, your plants are looking a little burnt but has to be the light? Maybe you could throw us a pic without the cob light so more of the natural color comes out.
IMG 20170606 183324

Good eye my friend - they were indeed had a bit of a nute burn (little too much Neptune harvest fish and kelp) Tahoe OG and GG4

Welcome fellow cob grower.damn that must be bright in there with 1300w.have you done a few runs with this setup?

IMG 20170712 170034

That was my first run. Plants were overgrown due to my plans to have them outside, but deal felt trough and I decided to get my 2x600 HPS upgraded to COB and flower them. Here is my 2nd run, GG4 @ 3 weeks, 4 plants covering 4x4. Now I'm dealing with over watering , they dont want to drink at all:( and I get tips burnt, so I assume I gotta take it easy with nutes...

Last edited:
Dan789

Dan789

@Schkronis youve got some arsenal of cobs there. Your utility company must love you.
Beautiful canopy btw.

Schkronis

Schkronis

@Schkronis youve got some arsenal of cobs there. Your utility company must love you.
Beautiful canopy btw.

It pulls exactly what it used to pull with 2x mogul HPS fixtures, but my 10" Hyper is set to about 30% instead of 50%+ before. few watts savings and much better light.
No, they don't love me anymore like they used to ;)

Dan789

Dan789

All good, I'm thinking of an cob set up myself, got some unplanned funds coming in and think the timber 300 watt kit is a good one.

Schkronis

Schkronis

Yeah, their Citizen framework is really good deal and awesome build quality.

Schkronis

Schkronis

Yesterday I realized that I only have 1 plant of GG4 out of 4. I messed up clones and it apparent that I have 3 GSC plants out of 4. I had few clones out of 2 different moms floating around in my veg/mom tent (forum and platinum) and at this point its pretty much all mixed in together in the veg tent. Going to have to flower everything and start cutting that cookie glue cut that has been sitting in the corner to just deal with only 1 strain. Last run gsc yielded way more than my GG - so I'm not that upset ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom