HI FROM South Africa

• Thread starter APAX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

APAX

Hi any guy's here from SA ? ime growing local strains , swazi , malawi , transkei , durban poison ,
:cool

R

Rabbi

Welcome to the Farm.

Sounds cool , but everyone around here likes to see pictures and I'm sure a lot of farmer are going to be asking to see pics cause you got strains a lot of us have only read about.

Jawl booms,

Rabbi

A

APAX

cool , at the moment ive got 6 swazi seedlings , and 1 purple haze x thai from ace seeds
it was my first try growing and buying seeds from the net , i was disappointed , i bought 7 and only one germinated , i prefer to grow local african strains , for me the weeed gets me high enough , white widow and NL are available here , but with a price of-coarse
i would be glad to swop out seeds
here's a pic of that purple haze x thai from ace seeds ime just not sure if it's male or female yeat , i will post some of the swazi pic's later

devious d

devious d

Whats up apax loverly sativas,i second what rabbi said pics bro, these are strains we can only dream of growing outdoor in the uk and indoor without crossing doubt they,d come on, cant wait to see those bitches flower ,2-3m tall i bet

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm APAX!

thanks for the pics . . . and we'd love to see more of your grows!

Papa

Latest posts

Top Bottom