Hi, glad to have found this place!

• Thread starter sweetbush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetbush

Hello fellow farmers!

I've been lurking around for about 2 months now and finally decided to join. I've been a member at "another" site for a while and just recently found this site a few months back. I like the community here a bit better, seems a bit smaller and tighter knit and just feels a bit more homey.

I'm a long time toker but a noobie grower, I've done a few outdoor grows that were nothing special and grew a few crops with a friend that I had very little control over and now I've just finished my first solo grow and am totally hooked! I grew out some Nirvana white widow and imho it came out really nice but I'm sure with a little experience it could have been even better. I think I actually have enough to probably last damn near 6 months and even though I just harvested it I'm already looking at my next grow with hopefully a bit more variety this time...I'm really wanting to get some of the different kushes and got my eye on a few of swerve's different flavors.

I'll throw a few pics up of my most recent grow later on though it's nothing special compared to what alot of you guys on here are kicking out, but hopefully over time that will change =)

Anyhow, I'm from the glove of the midwest ( I see we have some of the MURDA folks around here...hope I can join ya ) I grow in soil and feed with aact, I tried hydro 2 different times with my friend and just found soil to be much easier, more forgiving and the end product I have is noticably better, I admit my inexperience may have been what made the hydro stuff not as good but imo soil and shit is what nature intended and who am I to think I can do better with chemicals =p

SB

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

murda is here!!!!

welcome SB!!!! murda family representin!!!!!peace djxx

Filephp
Top Bottom