Hi guys… Starting a new commercial operation.. looking for cultivation expert

• Thread starter Clownt33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Clownt33

Hi Guys… I’m located in MS and we’re about one week away from legal Medical program.. after almost a year of delays.. at any rate, i‘m in a position where i have land, branding, and investors but i really need a master grower that is looking to start a new operation that has the experience to do a top shelf vertically integrated grow operation.. i have 30 years experience with the product but very little growing experience.. i have knowledge of growing things as i come from the saltwater aquarium industry and have decades of experience growing corals.. .. sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum, i wasn’t sure where this post belongs..

P

phyllosphere

Welcome to the forums! Do you have a specific question?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
not sure you'll find what you're after here, honestly. most of us are home growers, and anyone that's done commercial either is no longer active due to NDAs or is back to just like the rest of us, operating at a small personal scale.

i might recommend looking on LinkedIn. at very least you'll be able to find consultants that might provide you with a more specialized network for such contacts.

P

phyllosphere

Hey, is it okay to post my LinkedIn profile here? I hope so...https://www.linkedin.com/in/stewart-maxwell-269027193/
There is a lot of cultivation wisdom here on the forums, but you are welcome to reach out to me.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Hey, is it okay to post my LinkedIn profile here? I hope so...https://www.linkedin.com/in/stewart-maxwell-269027193/
There is a lot of cultivation wisdom here on the forums, but you are welcome to reach out to me.
personally, i'd set edit that post and remove such PII from here. Operational security is a thing, and I'd be happy to discuss this in private. Good luck on your search, though.

P

phyllosphere

personally, i'd set edit that post and remove such PII from here. Operational security is a thing, and I'd be happy to discuss this in private. Good luck on your search, though.
Hi, sorry if I broke protocol here. I live in Canada, and operate 100% in compliance with federal law. That wasn't always the case though...I am fully out of the closet now, and no one needs to be concerned with my OpSec. Xo, Stew

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Hi, sorry if I broke protocol here. I live in Canada, and operate 100% in compliance with federal law. That wasn't always the case though...I am fully out of the closet now, and no one needs to be concerned with my OpSec. Xo, Stew
Doesn't matter man. Just because you're legal per your country's and regional laws doesn't mean posting personal details on a search engine indexed forum won't yield information for potentially malicious actors to do all kinds of crazy bad shit to you and yours. Best to maintain a level on anonymity. You do you though.

P

phyllosphere

Doesn't matter man. Just because you're legal per your country's and regional laws doesn't mean posting personal details on a search engine indexed forum won't yield information for potentially malicious actors to do all kinds of crazy bad shit to you and yours. Best to maintain a level on anonymity. You do you though.
Like I said, I apologise if I broke protocol. I suppose malicious actors are always a threat, but I choose to live without concern. I am in no way minimizing the OpSec of others. I am out though, and no putting the genie back in the bottle. My tax return says "cannabis grower" and my neighbors buy my products at the local store. I did suffer from the drug war, and spent some time incarcerated for victimless crimes. Anyways, guess I better shut up now. I don't want to offend anybody.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Like I said, I apologise if I broke protocol. I suppose malicious actors are always a threat, but I choose to live without concern. I am in no way minimizing the OpSec of others. I am out though, and no putting the genie back in the bottle. My tax return says "cannabis grower" and my neighbors buy my products at the local store. I did suffer from the drug war, and spent some time incarcerated for victimless crimes. Anyways, guess I better shut up now. I don't want to offend anybody.
no need to apologize nor offense taken, at least on my behalf. for a bit of my career i was in information security and as a force of habit have developed some ticks, for lack of a better word, and one of them is just trying to educate others. especially our members here on the farm. like i said, do you. there's a difference between living without concern and living without concern while being conscientious about what breadcrumbs you leave where that could lead to a compromise of your business, whether it be by hackers or thugs with guns.

dunno if canada is still like down here in the US, but grows and dispensaries are invaded with organized groups with military grade weapons nearly daily down here. that's my fundamental concern. fuck a hacker. it's the lurkers that are looking for a target i worry about.

and please, don't take any of this to be me telling you how to operate or live your life. you know your situation better than anyone. just trying to promote safety is all. i too am exiting this conversation now. cheers

C

Clownt33

Let me know the best way to contact you.. i’m setting up a vertically integrated operation in a brand new market.. really excited as i never thought i would live to see this in my state in my lifetime.. times are changing.. thanks in advance..

B

Bigjayfromfostercity

Hi Guys… I’m located in MS and we’re about one week away from legal Medical program.. after almost a year of delays.. at any rate, i‘m in a position where i have land, branding, and investors but i really need a master grower that is looking to start a new operation that has the experience to do a top shelf vertically integrated grow operation.. i have 30 years experience with the product but very little growing experience.. i have knowledge of growing things as i come from the saltwater aquarium industry and have decades of experience growing corals.. .. sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum, i wasn’t sure where this post belongs..
Z p

B

Bigjayfromfostercity

Hey I would love to work with you i am a northern California native as a freshman in high school i decided that I wanted to grow weed for a living and thats what I focused on learning. If you want to chat please p.m. me if you can. Other then that I wish you all the success you can imagine and take all the knowledge of yor fish tanks and build a system that has the same principles like a flood and drain where you have to monitor the reservoir just like its a fish tank as long as your ph , temperature, plenty of oxygen,with either a Sterile environment or with beneficial bacteria. There's actually so much that goes into a successful operation especially on a large scale i hope you want to chat about this its something im very passionate about

Latest posts

Top Bottom