Hi guys ... and ladies ! (if any)

• Thread starter potbelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

potbelly

Hi everyone ... im totally new to growing just set up a nice new grow tent 4ft square 6foot tall , using a grow mix in bags from local store to try out this time as wasnt sure what else to use !
the light is a 600watt sunmaster dual spectrum grow lamp, but it was getting to hot even with doors open and fan on ! i am waiting on an extractor unit with filter maybe this will help, but at moment i have rigged up an electric heater on timer to maintain heat around 75/80 and a flourescent strip light on timer 18 on 6 off .
im using stuff called maxicrop for growing its a sea weed extract for rooting and use through out the growth... it was recommended by friend, seems to be working ... we germinated seeds in wet tissue for 24hrs till showing roots , then last night planted in small pots at depth of half an inch ... i just checked and 1 was just breaking through surface ! is this to quick ?
will try get pictures going in next couple of days ... the crop is 9 plants of ice cream from paradise seeds amsterdam .
still unsure as to top them off and bush out or grow straight up , any advise which is better on this stuff please ?
This seems to be a great site i stumbled on whilst browsing seems full of advise , just need to get used to used to all the terminology as like i said im new at this growing game ! so hope you guys dont mind if i ask silly questions !! been looking a some of the set ups in the gallery , wow amazing things you guys can do !! totally awsome !
cheers for now will update soon :passingjoint:

P

potbelly

Day 4 growth 001
hi do you guys think this is ok for 4 day growth ? all 9 growing at same rate . check my galley for pics of set up and feed stuff i been using , cheers all

Top Bottom