Hi guys! Gretings from Bulgaria!

• Thread starter Ina
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ina

Ina

Bulgaria is in Eastern Europe. We still have no are own verry strong weed i think. But we buying seeds from Holland so... :)

F

Frutty_Grower

Младоженец?!!! Ти си луда мацка:icon_animal26:! Продължаваме с офертите Ина:banana1sv6:

B

boroboro

Zdravei!

Are you an outdoor grower? I lived in Bulgaria for a few years -- it was a beautiful country despite a tough history. I got there a few years after the Soviets left, but still 10+ years ago. Lots of beautiful countryside, and self-sufficient people who grew and made everything they needed.

I remember one trip to the valley of the roses (? name ?). Hundreds and hundreds of square kilometers of rose bushes, you could smell it coming as soon as you came over the mountain pass. There were distilleries that would take tons of rose petals and brew/distill out the essential oils.

I also remember the 'basement stores' in Sofia where we lived. An entrepreneur would open a small retail store out of a basement window along a city sidewalk. I would crouch down, ask for "Dvei Zagorki, molya", hand over a few coins, and continue down the street with a nice cold beer.

Ina

Ina

hahaha "dve Zagorki molya" yes we love those shops near the parks:) i preffer outdoor yes

Ina

Ina

Guys,i want to ask u something about the seeds. When they are ready? Because i made one mix and i want to know when to take them. Or may be wait untill tey fall? Uff that English!!! O,and when is the best time to pollinate(i'm not sure about that word)?

stonehead

stonehead

:Dсамо мога да си представя колко много неща знаеш от тогава но ми беше интересно да ти прочета първите постове хаха

Latest posts

Top Bottom