Hi guys!

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

Hi everyone! I haven’t been on here in quite some time, but I’m still alive and well and still growing.. hydroponically now as well as my soil grows.. this is my first hydro grow and I’m interested in hearing what anyone can tell me about the way my grow looks. Suggestions, advice, I am open to making my girls and grows better, so please and thank you! Lol anyway, here it is.. I am currently growing 3, well 4 with the little one I added later in a 4x4 using hydroton with GH’s 3 part Flora Series at between 900-1000 Ppms, goes down to the 700’s after a top off (need help here) and I’m trying to stay @ 6.0 Ph.. I am trying my darndest, yes darndest, to keep within those ranges...what else?.. My lights are 1000w LEDS from Viparspectra and some simple side cfls.. I keep that tent in the front room in the dining area... I currently have 2 oscillating fans hittin them and well that’s about it for now, anything else crucial anyone could tell me about? Or perhaps adjusting what I got going.. I am a hydro rookie, please help!!! 😜 thank you all!!!!!!!

Hi guys
Hi guys 2
Last edited:
Top Bottom