Hi guys.

• Thread starter Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haze

Haze

Hey guys, after a few good words from some good friends, I decided to join up.

I have been cultivating both indoors and out, for the better part of 7 years, and have been licensed by Health Canada to do so since the summer.
When I am not fishing, I am in the garden, or out with the dogs.

I have a very modest room, 3k digital lumateks with midnight sun 8" hoods are above my ladies. I am an organic man, using pure blend original, liquid karma, and canna. I grow in soil. I am however, the custodian of 2 other medical gardens, both of them much larger than my own. The genetics in the other gardens are the same as my own.

Strains right now are - Ogiesel, Alien Dawg, Headband, Sour Diesel, Island Sweet Skunk, Northern Flame, Grapefruit Haze, Nuken, S.A.G.E, L.O.G, SFV OGK, The Kali, and my fav, Cheese ( exodus )

I look forward to sharing information, photos, and stories with all my fellow greenthumbs.

Cheers

Haze

Haze

Haze

Wow kinda expected even a single " welcome " message.
Is it something I said?

H

hammsreefbeer

Welcome,Hey whats the size of the room and how do you feed them?

lazarus718

lazarus718

Wow kinda expected even a single " welcome " message.
Is it something I said?

No man, just have some patience...info flows like waves on this site and sometimes you are on the backside of a swell. Welcome to the farm bro, surprised no one already had "Haze" as their username!!!!

Haze

Haze

Thanks, my room here is 23' x 12'.
I feed with ( depending on strain ) Canna, Pure Blend Orig , Karma, and Fox Farm liquid guanos.
I threw up some random pics in my gallery.
Feel free to ask any questions im more than happy to answer what I can!!

Haze

Haze

Lazarus - no sh**!?

Works well, my friends and fam been calling me Haze since 98. ;)

Thanks for the welcome Laz.

" backside of a swell " lol love it.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to have ya around the Farm Haze.
FJ

E

erb edd

Hi

Hi,they look over fed,the leaves are curling like a claw and it looks like the edge of the leaves are turning upwards which is a sign of over feeding and too much (N) just before flowering causes a delay in flowering,looks like your growing in a garage and it could well be light getting in,a pin prick of light in the flowering room is like us looking at the moon...too much light getting in !,hope this helps u :)

marski420

marski420

I wish a very warm welcome to you. The farm is awesome and you're genetics sound excellent brother.

Haze

Haze

Hi,they look over fed,the leaves are curling like a claw and it looks like the edge of the leaves are turning upwards which is a sign of over feeding and too much (N) just before flowering causes a delay in flowering,looks like your growing in a garage and it could well be light getting in,a pin prick of light in the flowering room is like us looking at the moon...too much light getting in !,hope this helps u :)

Hey edd, thanks for the advice!!

I was wondering, what pics gave you the impression of over feeding/ light getting in? This is one of the better grows I have done in many years and they are quite thick/gooey for 28 days , but I know I have areas to improve on! Your comments are much appreciated!! :)

Haze

Top Bottom