Hi help needed please

• Thread starter tigersfan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tigersfan

Hi can anyone tell me how much longer for this to be ready iam growing it for my friend while he is away (due back next week):)many thanks

Hi help needed please
Hi help needed please 2
Hi help needed please 3
Hi help needed please 4
Hi help needed please 5
Hi help needed please 6
sky high

sky high

If it is a friend's plant...it looks to me like it will be ready for him to chop when he returns.

Followin' me?

jus' sayin'...

s h

T

tigersfan

Hi can anyone tell me how much longer for this to be ready iam growing it for my friend while he is away (due back next week):)many thanks
many thanks that great news shall i keep it on the 12/12 then or does it need anything else?

T

tigersfan

12/12.....and plain water 'til harvest...(no nutrients)

good luck!

s h
i have some more of them i will try get some pis of them later they r all different ages could you help me out with them aswell?
many thanks in advance..;)the buds at the bottom look a bit different not as milky can he chop in stages?o_O

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

If you have not flushed yet then it is still at least a week or two away depending on what you fed them. Snap off a leaf, squeeze the stem, lick the droplet of water. If you taste any strong flavors then it needs more flushing. Also, if you add a glucose supplement while flushing (molasses), it gives the plant something to feed on while depriving it of nutes with the flush. Therefore you can gain weight during the flush rather than it being pure deprevation.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Damn, check the bottom of that page, there is a pic of marijuana trichs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Growers are EVERYWHERE!!!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

It will be okay for 3 or 4 more weeks but why wait? Flush with 2 tablespoons of molasses per gallon of water for at least one week and then harvest at sunrise or when your lights would normally turn on. The sugar will invite millions of critters you've never seen there into your soil, dont worry, they are only after the sugar, not the plants.

Thoth

Thoth

I'd harvest now. Is it actually a friend's? If so, then maybe wait for them to do it, otherwise get into it!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Do not harvest before at very least a water flush. If you dont your bud will burn improperly and not taste its best.

You can do whatever you want I guess, maybe you should wait for your friends imput. That way if its fucked up he can blame it on himself.

smartcalyx

smartcalyx

Fluch with straight water, maybe a little carbs. But dude dont havest you homies shit. Thems fightin werds bra. Flush it til he gets back, let him do the choppin

Chobble

Chobble

Make sure the heads of the trichomes(Crystals) are a milky white, Thats when they are ready to be harvested :D

You should flush with straight water and add a couple tablespoons of molasses( to help bolster yields in the last week) Hope she yields well for ya.

Chobble

T

tigersfan

Do not harvest before at very least a water flush. If you dont your bud will burn improperly and not taste its best.

You can do whatever you want I guess, maybe you should wait for your friends imput. That way if its fucked up he can blame it on himself.
Many thanks i will wait

T

tigersfan

Make sure the heads of the trichomes(Crystals) are a milky white, Thats when they are ready to be harvested :D

You should flush with straight water and add a couple tablespoons of molasses( to help bolster yields in the last week) Hope she yields well for ya.

Chobble
many thanks will do

Latest posts

Top Bottom