Hi i have a situation

• Thread starter Sofi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

Thanks, ive seen some vids just never needed it til now 😆 I've grown a few in pots n mostly autos so they didn't get very big. But now I've got 2 that looks close to 7ft 🤣 n it's been raining cats n dogs. So I haven't been out there as much as I needed to
Watch out for powdery mildew with all the moistness 😂 it fuck up all your hard work QUICK

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

in those size bags they won’t get that huge unless the roots can grow through the bottom into the ground.
Min 7 gallon container and the cloth bags have a effect on the Roots I believe it called air pruning research it i don't know how well that works myself I use 15 gal cloth on a couple seem to go the whole season with good results I do a no till but itop dress compost and or worm castings half way through season and compost tea seems to work PRETTY Good thoughts?

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

Lst? I've never tried this method, would u have to cut flowers on the bottom or do they all correct themselves? If they position themselves upright wouldn't it be overcrowded? 🤔 lol I guess my attempt to breed autos was not successful because these are Def not it 😅 I had bought auto fem gsc n reg berry bombs (which I thought were autos as well)
Have you ever have a seed come out upside down when you play it??🤔😃

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Have you ever have a seed come out upside down when you play it??🤔😃
I have. Just gently take it out and replant it. I wear gloves just to be safe the fuzzy hairs are delicate I worry about oils from my skin dunno if it’s a valid worry but o well

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

I have. Just gently take it out and replant it. I wear gloves just to be safe the fuzzy hairs are delicate I worry about oils from my skin dunno if it’s a valid worry but o well
Lol I NEVER had that they always come leaf side up when they Pop!🤔😂

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Min 7 gallon container and the cloth bags have a effect on the Roots I believe it called air pruning research it i don't know how well that works myself I use 15 gal cloth on a couple seem to go the whole season with good results I do a no till but itop dress compost and or worm castings half way through season and compost tea seems to work PRETTY Good thoughts?
that’s seems good!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Don't you just love a thread where the problem is "omg, my plants too big!”

This has made me smile lots! Post lots of pics and keep us filled in on the grow!

I'm looking forward to your final problem "aw damn, I've bought all the mason jars in a 50 mile radius and I have more to trim! #whatllido"

Sofi

Sofi

Watch out for powdery mildew with all the moistness 😂 it fuck up all your hard work QUICK
Yup I had a batch b4 that lol I put it in ground right after the frost. N then we got about a month of nice weather n it was shooting out large colas then the rain. Ended up destroying 99% lol left me with only a few nugs. So next yr I'm not gonna bother until after may 🙄

Ponky

Ponky

I can't because she's in the ground haha
Sheeeit. I guess you could tie a rope around it at the top. And bend it down a bit each day. Hard for the neighbor to ignore a giant 10 feet tree. Maybe just bribe em. Hide it with cover.

Sofi

Sofi

I bent For the first time last year. Was amazed at the results.Won’t grow any sizable plant outdoors without bending now. Just pick up a few things you’ll need and take your time gradually getting them over to approximately 45°. All those lowers will turn into pretty nice colas. Bend them to the north I’m pretty sure if you are in the states. Your plants have a ways to go and they will really benefit from it. But then you will create another problem. Going to need a bigger drying shed. LOL
😵 seems like I need to prep myself better next yr lol what happens if I bend it towards the south. Cuz there's another couple of plants north of her n then the fence 🤣 I was not expecting anything taller than 3tf not this 7footer!

Sofi

Sofi

Sheeeit. I guess you could tie a rope around it at the top. And bend it down a bit each day. Hard for the neighbor to ignore a giant 10 feet tree. Maybe just bribe em. Hide it with cover.

Sofi

Sofi

Yeah you're right I've got to do something quickly! I've noticed when the breeze blows I can smell from 15ft away n I'm always wondering if the neighbors would be able to catch a whiff 😳 n she is not even in the flowering stage yet. I do have a pretty decent sized yard n I started to grow honey suckle along one of the fences 🤣 the things I have resorted to... sigh, I may have to just chop off the top half? N stick with a shorter strain next time

Sofi

Sofi

Don't you just love a thread where the problem is "omg, my plants too big!”

This has made me smile lots! Post lots of pics and keep us filled in on the grow!

I'm looking forward to your final problem "aw damn, I've bought all the mason jars in a 50 mile radius and I have more to trim! #whatllido"
N I'll have 99 more problems after that...🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom