Hi! I'd Ask For A Warm Welcome...

• Thread starter Double Dee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

That's right, dissertation. I've not decided what I'd like to research as yet. It'll be on public policy. Maybe the juices will start flowing once I get engaged more.

In regards to class issues, drug, economics...just curious.

Double Dee

Double Dee

Thank you. I spend more time organizing it in my mind than I do writing it. The challenge is it being an original piece of work.

What are your interests in social policy other than perhaps decrim?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is this a question of the general audience? If so, I've got a whole lot of opinions on where I'd like to see U.S. social policies go.

indicabush

indicabush

Thank you. I spend more time organizing it in my mind than I do writing it. The challenge is it being an original piece of work.

What are your interests in social policy other than perhaps decrim?

PerdĂłneme yo sobre parecido este.....interrelationships between public opinion and social policy at the moment.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Holly Hooters Batman! How-tha freakin-D! Lol tripped on like four tongues comin on in har. "Boys put some water on it n cool oft. Like ya never seen an avitater like that'n." Sorry ma'm tha boys don't git out much. I should know they'd git me good if they fount out I'm off my chain. Anyway welcome an good luck on yer disectation'er watever ya said. Reform is good but that's all them politickers do is talk reform. Talkin' an doin' are two differnt things IMO. Implementation of said reform with assertive and proficient application procedures is tha hard part. Figger that 'n out an they'd kiss yer back door all tha way ta tha bank an yer doctorate dee-double-degree!

showmegreen

showmegreen

Is this a question of the general audience? If so, I've got a whole lot of opinions on where I'd like to see U.S. social policies go.
@sea calm down. I can see tha steam common oft ya now. Plus ya might scare her ta death. Or runn'eroft. U.S. Social Policies? Isn't that "Whoever gots tha most cash makes'em?" Whoa! That's a whole nuther forum in it's own rite.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Something tells me that it won't be posts like mine that "scare" her off. ;) And something else tells me that the menfolk here have, once again and as is so usual, been played like a buncha fiddles. Y'all fall for every time, EVERY time. This new one's smart, very smart. So, can we keep her engaged?

indicabush

indicabush

Something tells me that it won't be posts like mine that "scare" her off. ;) And something else tells me that the menfolk here have, once again and as is so usual, played like a buncha fiddles. Y'all fall for every time, EVERY time. This new one's smart, very smart. So, can we keep her engaged?

Yes I can no doubt's about it. Just waiting for her to post a thread. She speaks several languages and has peaked my curiosity. 17 plus years of schooling to assist me in keeping her entertained.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I think "she" is a dude, that came on here and got bad mouthed for one reason or another. Then remade a new avatar pretending to have nice supple D size breasts. Works every time.

indicabush

indicabush

I think "she" is a dude, that came on here and got bad mouthed for one reason or another. Then remade a new avatar pretending to have nice supple D size breasts. Works every time.

No, that's Female vernacular and curiosity.

Calixylon

Calixylon

As long as you don't ask for 500 dollar donations for your paper I think you'll do ok

Latest posts

Top Bottom