Hi, I'm new (and pretty stoopid).

• Thread starter ROFLMAO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ROFLMAO

Just trying to ease into this. Recently got a card 'cause I got hurt and was tired of the constant scrip.s, so decided to go green. Some stuff is a little confusing, but I'm stumbling through it OK, I guess. LOL

I don't really know anyone to ask my stoopid questions to, so I joined the forum.

Here's one that I've been dealing with:
I went to a dispensary and got some stuff to Vape (never tried a vape before). The person at the counter said it was DaBomb ( got some Silver Haze and some Blueberry).

Some days the pain I have is a real bottom kicker and I was kinda hoping that what I bought would just make me numb and stupid(er). But doesn't seem to be as strong as stuff I've smoked in the past. Anybody have an opinion about Vapes or strains that will make me forget I have a body (one that really hurts some times).

Anyway, I've read some of the posts and have laughed pretty hard at some of them (very cool). I'm probably not any closer to getting directly to what I'm trying to find (I keep thinking that if I see a strain called "Bucket O' Drool", I'd try it). I guess I'll just have to "Braille" my way into what I'm looking for. But if anybody has some suggestions about strains I might find in the PNW, I'd check it out.

Well, it's cool to B here. If nothing else, I think some of the posts are pretty funny, and some are really knowledgeable, and some are both

Latest posts

Top Bottom