Hi Im New Here

• Thread starter Hdinkleman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey Hdinkle! Welcome. Post up a pic of what you got going on, friend. Feel free to holler ifn you need a hand.

H

Hdinkleman

jar going in the freezer

small bud im hanging

Hey so quick question. been reading alot about freeze drying/curing. tell me if this sounds right. so my plants are almost done, i picked a small branch off of one plant and am letting it hang for a day or two. after that i was going to put it into a jar with some cheesecloth and plastic on top of it. after that i am going to put it into the freezer. here are some pics

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

jar going in the freezer
View attachment 853111

View attachment 853110

small bud im hanging

Hey so quick question. been reading alot about freeze drying/curing. tell me if this sounds right. so my plants are almost done, i picked a small branch off of one plant and am letting it hang for a day or two. after that i was going to put it into a jar with some cheesecloth and plastic on top of it. after that i am going to put it into the freezer. here are some pics
I like a cold cure. Not freezing. Freezing ruins terps I’ve heard.

H

Hdinkleman

I like a cold cure. Not freezing. Freezing ruins terps I’ve heard.
thats what i thought too but i have read for about 10 hrs today online and it seems not the case. ed rosenthal has a freezer method and others on 2 different forums swear by it. the flowers i am growing are all for my own personal use so im just looking for the best way to preserve the terpenese and get a good dry final product with flavor. well i will report back what happens, my plants still have about a week and a half or so to go so i will post back results on what happens to this small sample bud. i am going to continue hanging it im a wooden cupboard until its a little more dry then will gently place it into the jar and see what happens. apparently you can get a cure that is comparable to over a 1 month cure in a little over 5 days.

Top Bottom