hi I'm new

• Thread starter grow1620
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grow1620

Hello everyone :smiley_joint:

I'm new to the site but not new to growing, planted my first seed some 20 years ago but didn't get serious with growing till about 2 years ago (finally) I've heard great things about this site so I figured I'd check it out.

I'll be building a new room in about a month so I'm trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can.

cheers

M

MSL Foundation

Hey grow1620 glad you made it over to the site. Started 20 years ago ya? Still got any of those seeds from the old days....Would love to see some sprouted and kicking...

But glad you made it to the farm... There is definitely a great resource of knowledge here.

Take care and hope to see some great things from you.

MSL

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome grow1620. 1620 is military time for 4:20 I presume? Hey I just typed like Yoda talks.

F

farmerjohn

Welcome grow1620. It could also be the year the Pilgrims planted their first hemp bean near Plymouth Rock. Just did a 4x3 meter room & am completing a 3x3 meter room, each with 2000w total & some other goodies. This does seem to be a great resource for information. I'm new too & chose this site primarily because of that. I'm ending sentences with prepositions!

Top Bottom