Hi, I'm Parisdude

• Thread starter Parisdude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Parisdude

Hey all,

I just joined this excellent community. I'm a total newbie, at the end, I hope, of my first grow. Californian Orange. Will be posting a thread just to get some feedback on how it looks, if y'all don't mind.

The nick is self-explanatory. I'm from the city in question. I'm primarily interested in growing high CDB strains, but anything goes!

/P.

Jbud7420

Jbud7420

Hey all,

I just joined this excellent community. I'm a total newbie, at the end, I hope, of my first grow. Californian Orange. Will be posting a thread just to get some feedback on how it looks, if y'all don't mind.

The nick is self-explanatory. I'm from the city in question. I'm primarily interested in growing high CDB strains, but anything goes!

/P.
Welcomento the farm all the knowledge you shuld need is here good luck with the cali o. I had grown her out a couple years outdoors did way better than i could hope. Wish i still had that clone. I have some J1 going now.peace

P

Parisdude

Welcome to the farm, glad to know there's some decent weed being grown in Paris!

Oh, I would say that the Paris farmer community is very discrete. The (very) official estimate is that here is between 80,000 to 120,000 farmers in France. 9 out of 10 joints smoked in the country is apparently grown here. There is a mass of grow shops - I have two on my street in Paris.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Holy schnikeys, and there's not a single grow shop in my entire county, and I'm in California. California, it ain't all you think it is! We've got us our very own inbred hillbilly rednecks an' ever'thang.

Latest posts

Top Bottom