Hi, look at these please

• Thread starter JD6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JD6

JD6

How do these look?
Any estimates on when they'll be ready to cut?
The darker one is diesel Berry, the other chemdog - autos.
Both planted 12th May.
One said it would be 9 weeks, the other 11, so we are at about 10 weeks.
Thanks.

D

dean1963

How do these look?
Any estimates on when they'll be ready to cut?
The darker one is diesel Berry, the other chemdog - autos.
Both planted 12th May.
One said it would be 9 weeks, the other 11, so we are at about 10 weeks.
Thanks.
looking good to me.
pictures would help. lol
get a jewelers loupe if you don't have one already. their cheap and really effective to see thr tric colors.

D

dean1963

and from my very limited experience,and from reading tons of posts on here, they never finish on the breeders schedule.
add at least 1-2 weeks

JD6

JD6

and from my very limited experience,and from reading tons of posts on here, they never finish on the breeders schedule.
add at least 1-2 weeks
Thanks for the reply. The pics are showing for me, but I posted again in reply, can you see them?
I've only just joined so could have messed up posting.

Never heard of jewelers loop, but I'll check that out now, thanks!

First timer here.

josefrahl

josefrahl

Welcome aboard!!!

Seedbank timelines are never right in my exp. Look like they still have a lot of time left. Full plant pics would help, but you won't even start checking trichomes until all the pistils have turned dark and receded.

2Bad

2Bad

I have a vivosun jeweler's loupe i'd recommend binoculars lmao the loupes suck . I have heard binoculars might be better tho. But from the look of the plant looks like another month. When the pistils 80% turn to orange/red is usually another sign.

D

dean1963

yes their up now.
all the pistols should be brown/orange when their close, so you have awhile yet.
a jewelers loupe is just a fancy magnifying glass.use it to look for clear/cloudy/amber trics to decide when to harvest

JD6

JD6

Welcome aboard!!!

Seedbank timelines are never right in my exp. Look like they still have a lot of time left. Full plant pics would help, but you won't even start checking trichomes until all the pistils have turned dark and receded.
Thanks. I was trying to do discrete photography as I didn't want to risk the neighbours seeing.
I'll try again tomorrow for full pics if they go out.
I'm gutted they're taking longer.

JD6

JD6

I have a vivosun jeweler's loupe i'd recommend binoculars lmao the loupes suck . I have heard binoculars might be better tho. But from the look of the plant looks like another month. When the pistils 80% turn to orange/red is usually another sign.
Thank you. It's my first time so really unsure.
All advice welcome.

FlyinEagle

FlyinEagle

You have at least another 4 weeks mate.
They will start bulging out in another week/2 weeks. They have lots of room to get much bigger.
They should look somewhat like this when they get close to culling.
A12C7A6B A7D2 49E2 8A25 057E68D9ACE8

JD6

JD6

Thanks. I was trying to do discrete photography as I didn't want to risk the neighbours seeing.
I'll try again tomorrow for full pics if they go out.
I'm gutted

You have at least another 4 weeks mate.
They will start bulging out in another week/2 weeks. They have lots of room to get much bigger.
They should look somewhat like this when they get close to culling.
View attachment 1265167
Thank you.
Yours looks great!

It seems I've been using the wrong food for the end stages.
Don't suppose anyone is from the UK and can advise on 0 nitrogen food available here?

FlyinEagle

FlyinEagle

Thanks, Th
Thank you.
Yours looks great!

It seems I've been using the wrong food for the end stages.
Don't suppose anyone is from the UK and can advise on 0 nitrogen food available here?
They were only given Remo Bloom and a cheap 2 part fert during veg. I have $$ so this grow is getting the intermediate treatment.

JD6

JD6

Thanks, Th

They were only given Remo Bloom and a cheap 2 part fert during veg. I have $$ so this grow is getting the intermediate treatment.
I'm on a low budget.
Was using tomato food as was recommended, but seems its too much nitrogen.
From what I can see, nitrogen free is for cannabis growing, so that's probably why it isn't sold here.

Do you know if there's a maximum phosphorus and potash content you should use?
Just found a 0 nitrogen but it's 24P 24K

FlyinEagle

FlyinEagle

It should be fine, mix it at half ratio. Compost tea is good too. A wealth of info out there now mate, shouldnt let these plants get you gobsmacked. They're manipulative. They grow different for everyone regardless of care. My Bro is a brutish fella and he was growing followi g the bible to a t and his plants went long and lanky and out of control. Soon as i took charge of them they thrived and looked overjoyed.

JD6

JD6

It should be fine, mix it at half ratio. Compost tea is good too. A wealth of info out there now mate, shouldnt let these plants get you gobsmacked. They're manipulative. They grow different for everyone regardless of care. My Bro is a brutish fella and he was growing followi g the bible to a t and his plants went long and lanky and out of control. Soon as i took charge of them they thrived and looked overjoyed.
Thanks, I wish I'd found this group sooner!
I've been getting advice from a mate in USA, but it's different products, soil, food, climate etc so not as applicable here it seems.
It's my first time, I guess I'll learn as I go on.

Top Bottom