Hi-low everyone...

• Thread starter FukkYuu420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FukkYuu420

Just signed up today, I really should of joined awhile ago but.. it is what it is. PLEASE HELP
ANSWER NEEDED:::
Where am I at is the flowering stage?? Do I have time to finish??
I am a beginner cannabis grower. I have a plant that started growing only by pure miracle. I put one seed into a pot that had potting soil already, and next thing I know it sprouted like a month later. Anyways that was in march. Here's the details:
*Type: Outdoor Sativa

I'm worried because the temperature has been so unpredictable and have seen quite a bit of cold weather.

Hi low everyone
Hi low everyone 2
Hi low everyone 3
Hi low everyone 4
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

People are gunna want alot of info, so get ready boss hahaha :)

What’s a low temp where you’re living. They can usually handle decently cool temps. If you’re worried you could bring it inside at night and throw it in a closet or something. Might help. If you’re finishing outside though, you’re kinda at the will of the elements. Maybe try wrapping the pot in a thick blanket. Might help the heat retain. Not sure though. Fingers crossed you get some helpful info!

Personally, I’d wire up the plant and get the flowers closer, might help them stay warmer if they’re closer. Will help the flowers during peak light hours.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Just signed up today, I really should of joined awhile ago but.. it is what it is. PLEASE HELP
ANSWER NEEDED:::
Where am I at is the flowering stage?? Do I have time to finish??
I am a beginner cannabis grower. I have a plant that started growing only by pure miracle. I put one seed into a pot that had potting soil already, and next thing I know it sprouted like a month later. Anyways that was in march. Here's the details:
*Type: Outdoor Sativa

I'm worried because the temperature has been so unpredictable and have seen quite a bit of cold weather.
If it's a miracle seed it probably has hardy genetics, let it ride. One things I to make sure it's watered if it's gonna get cold out like under 50 F. But don't overwater, just if it needs it don't let it wait till morning

Zenthanol

Zenthanol

I like the suggestion to pull it in at night but it looks like it can handle a lot, probably close to harvest if it's been in that pot for 9 months

Top Bottom