Hi Militia...

• Thread starter Lavatera
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lavatera

Hi Militia, Enthousiasts and Mota :character0103:

Mota good to read you are back.
What a story.... can't believe you had to quit using herb as meds... cruel. Hope karma does exist, and future brings you :character0103::character0103:

Militia cool you are breeding and continue new or excisisting "rebel" lines.

Some lines are to good to let go. The herrie gives me relief when having migrain, and it grows great outdoors on 52 north.

Nice to see a few familiar names over here too.
:party0023:

Good luck guys,

lavatera

Motarebel

Motarebel

Good to see you my friend,it's been many moons. I lost sight of you and wondered what became of you.

Karma has blessed me once again as i'll be a legal mj user/grower very soon!

B

Blackbird

Good to see you my friend,it's been many moons. I lost sight of you and wondered what became of you.

It won't be soon enough as for as we are concerned Mota, K+ to ya!!
Peace
Blackbird:cool0041:

L

Lavatera

Still around, but I was at the wrong time at the wrong place last year, and suddenly I am experiencing something similar you have experienced last few years.

I am having a break growing mj now, and had to discard all my plants that I saved for future breeding. Ouch :sad0123:
But I want to start from scratch all over again soon, because it's one of my passions, and I am not happy without it.

I am germing 200 pepper seeds now (as a substitute), maybe a new hobby?? :icon_cookie:

Have to go now, talk to you soon.

Kuddos,

lav

J

Jeffman

lava good to see ay brutha !! it s been a long time without talking to ya, glad ya ok !!! too bad ya had to give up growin the meds !! time will come and ya ll be back at it ....
talk soon mate
peace
jeffman

L

Lavatera

Thanks Jeffo and San,

I'll be growing again as soon as possible.
I have a heavy indica feminised breeding program in my head and want to start it as soon as possible.

Keep up the good work guys,

lav

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

Hey Lav, good to see ya, been a long time.Cheers!

Hi Militia, Enthousiasts and Mota :character0103:

Mota good to read you are back.
What a story.... can't believe you had to quit using herb as meds... cruel. Hope karma does exist, and future brings you :character0103::character0103:

Militia cool you are breeding and continue new or excisisting "rebel" lines.

Some lines are to good to let go. The herrie gives me relief when having migrain, and it grows great outdoors on 52 north.

Nice to see a few familiar names over here too.
:party0023:

Good luck guys,

lavatera

L

Lavatera

Beetlepumpr!!! Hi bro, how are you??

:mysterymachine: I am still curious about your "brazillian lemon skunk". Any info about the genetic background??

lav.

Top Bottom