• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Fuck how I missed you all.

Back for good now and just dropping a hi to all before bed

if you messaged me in the past few months and no response I was climbing mountains, doing much need maintenance on life and myself and apologize I’m for the absence but it was more than necessary and beneficial for myself.

can’t wait to catch up with all you kick ass ppl.

Aqua

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Fuck how I missed you all.

Back for good now and just dropping a hi to all before bed

if you messaged me in the past few months and no response I was climbing mountains, doing much need maintenance on life and myself and apologize I’m for the absence but it was more than necessary and beneficial for myself.

can’t wait to catch up with all you kick ass ppl.

Aqua
Fuxk yeah. Welcome back brother.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Welcome back bud! Was wondering what happen to you... Glad it was what sounds like all good stuff. Sometime we just need a break from daily life. I'm almost to that point myself.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the ups and downs of life never end,but what is in the heart can mend , glad your back bro
sometimes the shambles just need sweapt away,they never disapear unless you sweap it up not cover up
you got this and im here for suport if needed,you were the one that brought a smile to my face when i had my heart surgery ,i hope i have returned the favor my friend

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks a ton everyone I can’t express how much you all made my day.
the ups and downs of life never end,but what is in the heart can mend , glad your back bro
sometimes the shambles just need sweapt away,they never disapear unless you sweap it up not cover up
you got this and im here for suport if needed,you were the one that brought a smile to my face when i had my heart surgery ,i hope i have returned the favor my friend
You have no idea what those words mean to me sir. You wisdom, kindness and that sense of humour always bring a smile to my face. It’s a honor and privilege to know and call you friend.

this community is simply so full of great ppl and i feel privileged to be apart of it. Thank you for that @logic

ok now I must attend to my laundry duties. Man it’s great to be back home again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom