Hi! New grower here! Brazilian living in NL! Growing outside, no artificial lights!

• Thread starter rafael86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rafael86

rafael86

Hi! My name is Rafael and I smoke weed for almost 20 years. In Brazil I grow once but due law problems I decided to not grow till I live in a place I could grow legally. So now I am living in Netherlands and I started my own garden with 5 plants. I have 3 Skywalker kush feminized, 1 OG kush (all from DNA genetics) and 1 Amnesia Lemon (Barney's). I started it 4 weeks ago and I am using Plagron Batmix soil and just transferred them to a 10 L pot. For fertilizers, I am using the TopCrop Fert. I am happy to be here and I already see that a few of my question were already solved.

Nice to meet you all and have a nice day!

Rafael.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi Rafael welcome to the farm first off and well done moving to a legal country and getting a garden going ,would be possible for you to take some pic of your grow and tell us how you look it . Regards OD .

rafael86

rafael86

Hi Rafael welcome to the farm first off and well done moving to a legal country and getting a garden going ,would be possible for you to take some pic of your grow and tell us how you look it . Regards OD .

Hi OD! How are you? Thank you for the message! And yes, of course i can post photos of my garden! In the moment I am dealing with a weather problem, apparently I add to much water and the weather was cold this week, so one the plants reacted really bad with twisted leaves growing...despite this they are growing so nice and green!

Here I will post 2 of my plants and what I am doing with them!

Further on, you can check my Skywalker Kush 01, from DNA genetics, substrate is Plagron Bat mix. In this plant the leaves looks like a paper after being wet, no abnormality in the leaves or color. The second plant it will be my OG Kush, and in the last photo of the OG you can check how is today, I feel really dumb but I already realise that I should go day by day and always water it according to the weather (30 degrees require more water than 7 degrees). I truly believe this is too much water, but now I am checking pH from the soil and the water I am using, just to be sure. The last last photo is a bonus imagem from my balcony garden!

This what I did so far:
(Reserva Privada, DNA Genetics – 2020)

I – 03.ABRIL.2020: Coloquei semente pra germinar na água
II – 10.ABRIL.2020: Coloquei semente no pote
III – 17. ABRIL.2020: Primeira vez Deep Underground (1mL per L)
IV – 24.ABRIL.2020: Segunda vez Deep Underground (1mL per )
V – 01.MAIO.2020: Primeira vez Top Veg (3mL per L)
VI – 03.MAIO: Primeira vez Green Explosion (1mL per 0.5 L)
VII – 05.MAIO: Primeira vez Barrier (0.5mL per L)
VIII – 06.MAIO: Primeira troca de vaso: Copinho –> 10 L
Substrato Usado: PLAGRON Bat Guano
IX – 09.MAIO: Terceira vez Deep Underground (1mL per L)
X – 10.MAIO: Segunda vez Barrier (0.5mL per L) [DID: 1mL and 2 L for all]
-xXx- PROBLEM: 12.MAY -xXx-
Plant [SW #1] appears twisted, one of the new leaf is super bend. I suspect that is over-watering due the amount of hydro-stones.
Plant [SW #3] appears twisted, one of the new leaf is super bend. I suspect that is over-watering due the amount of hydro-stones.
-xXx- PROBLEM: 13.MAY -xXx-
Plant [SW #1] Leaves are less twisted, but still looking odd, it looks like a wet paper but the color doesn’t show any deformation. Hydro stones were removed and I will wait till tomorrow to water again, if necessary.
Plant [SW #3] New leaves are growing less twisted. Hydro stones were removed and I will wait till tomorrow to water again, if necessary.

XI – EXPECTED: 13.MAIO: Segunda vez Top Veg (1mL per 0.5 L)

Skywalker Kush 01
IMG 20200513 092628
IMG 20200513 092625

IMG 20200513 092632

OG KUSH
(FREE SAMPLE, DNA Genetics – 2020)

I – 03.ABRIL.2020: Coloquei semente pra germinar na terra
II – 10.ABRIL.2020: Coloquei semente no pote
III – 17. ABRIL.2020: Primeira vez Deep Underground (1mL per L)
IV – 24.ABRIL.2020: Segunda vez Deep Underground (1mL per L)
V – 01.MAIO.2020: Primeira vez Top Veg (3mL per L)
VI – 03.MAIO: Primeira vez Green Explosion (1mL per 0.5 L)
VII – 05.MAIO: Primeira vez Barrier (0.5mL per L)
VIII – 06.MAIO: Primeira troca de vaso: Copinho –> 10 L
Substrato Usado: PLAGRON Bat Guano
IX – 09.MAIO: Terceira vez Deep Underground (1mL per L)
X – 10.MAIO: Segunda vez Barrier (0.5mL per L) [DID: 1mL and 2 L for all]
-xXx- PROBLEM: 12.MAY -xXx-
Plant [OG #1] appears twisted, one of the new leaf is super bend. I suspect that is over-watering due the amount of hydro-stones.
-xXx- PROBLEM: 13.MAY -xXx-
Plant [OG #1] appears even more twisted, one of the new leaf is super bend. Hydro stones were removed and I will wait till tomorrow to water again, if necessary.
XI – EXPECTED: 13.MAIO: Segunda vez Top Veg (1mL per 0.5 L)

IMG 20200512 155532
IMG 20200513 070430
IMG 20200513 083705
IMG 20200513 083655

Partial garden photo.
IMG 20200512 155546

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Your off to a nice start mate my best advice is less is more with seedlings I can see yours looking healthy , just keep a good eye on them happy growing .

rafael86

rafael86

Your off to a nice start mate my best advice is less is more with seedlings I can see yours looking healthy , just keep a good eye on them happy growing .

Thank you for the support! First time is always special! =)

Latest posts

Top Bottom