Hi new grower here, could I have some advice please

• Thread starter Dav105e
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dav105e

Hi all, new to growing. I’ve just done my first grow with autos. I’m going to try photos next. My set up is 3 x Viperspectra p1000 led’s. My room is 1.5x2.4x2m. Could I have some advice on how many plants would I be able to grow under these. Thank you in advance

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

300 watts is really not enough light for that much space. In comparison, I'm running about 1300 watts in a 4x8.

With your current setup I would place 1 plant under each light

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Sorry, I need to convert to square feet. It's about 39 ft^2. 300 total watts is about 8 watts per square foot. 25 to 30 watts per square foot would be about right. So, the goal would be nearly 1,200 watts at 30 watts per sq ft.

Under the 3 100-watt lights you have, however, you could probably grow 3 plants, if each plant were under a light. Keeping the lights close together and close to the sides of the tent would help. So, I believe it could be done, but I suspect most growers would recommend 120 to 150 watts per plant.

D

Dav105e

Sorry, I need to convert to square feet. It's about 39 ft^2. 300 total watts is about 8 watts per square foot. 25 to 30 watts per square foot would be about right. So, the goal would be nearly 1,200 watts at 30 watts per sq ft.

Under the 3 100-watt lights you have, however, you could probably grow 3 plants, if each plant were under a light. Keeping the lights close together and close to the sides of the tent would help. So, I believe it could be done, but I suspect most growers would recommend 120 to 150 watts per plant.
Thank you, I do have a smaller tent which is 4x4 so maybe I’ll be best using that 1, once I’ve got the basics then I’ll think about getting a better led. Appreciate the help mate

Top Bottom