Hi, new grower here...

• Thread starter LouDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LouDee

LouDee

Hi all, this site seems pretty cool. Love the fact that it's basically "a one stop shop".
I'm a new grower, but not new to growing veggys and trees. This is my first year growing and have this... Wish me luck...
Hi new grower here

Hi new grower here 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Welcome and good luck with the grow , one thing if you can raise up your pots off the tent floor creat a good air gap under them for warmer dryer roots , put drip trays under then with pot risers in them to keep them up out of ant run off , empty run off from drip trays do not let plants sit in wet trays regards OD . Ps I grow lots of fruit n veg in back yard good to see another veggie grower .

B

Burned Haze

welcome to thc!
Another tip if you haven’t learned vpd , vpd will make a huge difference if your plants will intake and if your going to succeed or not. It’s amazing on if you follow certain things on how much better things get, thing is plants have evolved ( just like us) to want it a certain way.

Great vpd guide+ vpd graph + vpd calculator

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
welcome to thc!
Another tip if you haven’t learned vpd , vpd will make a huge difference if your plants will intake and if your going to succeed or not. It’s amazing on if you follow certain things on how much better things get, thing is plants have evolved ( just like us) to want it a certain way.

Great vpd guide+ vpd graph + vpd calculator
Fantastic something to read over morning spliff n coffee . 👀🤙

Latest posts

Top Bottom