Hi. New here

• Thread starter Matthewstever
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matthewstever

Matthewstever

New to the forum, I've been growing a while..I'm growing in southern California, indoors in a weird hydro unit it built. This is my second grow in it. First grow was og cheese.
This grow I have 2each of Diamond og, kimbo kush, and Corleone kush.
I'm using the maxigrow at .25 strength for now and all is well.
Thanks for letting me ramble.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

New to the forum, I've been growing a while..I'm growing in southern California, indoors in a weird hydro unit it built. This is my second grow in it. First grow was og cheese.
This grow I have 2each of Diamond og, kimbo kush, and Corleone kush.
I'm using the maxigrow at .25 strength for now and all is well.
Thanks for letting me ramble.
Welcome! I built my first Hydro unit back in the Stoned Age from an article in High Times, how did you build yours and how does it work?

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

🙂 I used 2- 20 gallon Rubbermaid tubs, connected with 2" tube as a reservoir. 950 gph pump delivers water to 12 2.5 gal buckets, and they top feed. The drains are 2" up on the sides of the buckets, so they hold water, and the drains run back to the res. Each bucket has an air bubbler. The plants live in 6" net pots with hydroton as medium. I run a chiller at 67f in the summer.
Lighting is led, combined grow lights and daylight spectrum led flood lights. The floods are kind of an experiment, I got them for about $10 each, so we'll see...

First grow went ok. Had to do a lot of tweaking, but it works great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom