Hi, new memeber

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

Hi, im a new member here, with alot of knowledge of growing, and love new info.
Cant wait to start sharing info.

I grow some of the best weed anywhere!
My current strains,
OG#18 (RP)
Alien OG (TCC)
Headband (RP)
SuperLemonHaze (GH)
Vanilla Kush (B)
Northern Lights Blue (very nice!)

I have around 30 others waiting to be started, but it will be awhile, as my hands are full with just them ones,lol.

R

Rabbi

Welcome Ibtheman to the farmer.

Sounds like you have quite a list of genetics collected, maybe post up some pics or a smoke report on some of the unique one.

Best of luck here

Rabbi

I

ibTheMan

Welcome Ibtheman to the farmer.

Sounds like you have quite a list of genetics collected, maybe post up some pics or a smoke report on some of the unique one.

Best of luck here

Rabbi

Most all are new(unstarted beans), the only ones ive smoked already is the SSH,SLH,NLB,Kushberry

Heres my real list,REAL!

SuperLemonHaze
SuperSilverHaze
The OG#18
Headband
Sour OG
Taste Bud
Gigabud
Blueberry Gum
Pineapple Express
Royal Kush
Grapefruit Kush
Black Russian
Critical SensiStar
Critical Yumbolt
Nothern Lights Blue
BC Early Blueberry
Lemon Skunk(form GH and NextGen)
Cole Train
Yumbolt 47
Mohan Ram
Kushberry
BLZ Bud
Sharksbreath
Vanilla Kush
LSD
Diesel
Arjan's Haze#2
Kandy Kush
Sour Cream
And i have about 10 others i have not logged yet.

R

Rabbi

Sounds nice, but pictures of each are the real deal,everyone on the farm loves to see the pictures of what your talking about. Also looks like you have a solid collection of european genetic. You'll have to do some browsing/shopping on the thcbay to score some solid american genetic from Topdawg, billygoat, bohdi, sannie, Mota, and Cali connection.

Stay safe

Rabbi

I

ibTheMan

Sounds nice, but pictures of each are the real deal,everyone on the farm loves to see the pictures of what your talking about. Also looks like you have a solid collection of european genetic. You'll have to do some browsing/shopping on the thcbay to score some solid american genetic from Topdawg, billygoat, bohdi, sannie, Mota, and Cali connection.

Stay safe

Rabbi
Yah i would like some Great West Coast beans. ill take pictures from now on of every different strain i do. ALOT(most) of them strain are for outdoors.
I forgot i have, Alien OG (clone form)And i sure do want more West Coast Flavor For Sure!

Heres my main focus indoors for know.
SuperLemonHaze (do smoke and love it!)
The OG#18 (RP)
Headband (RP)
Alien OG (Cali Connection)
Forgot i have some Sour OG from Cali Connection coming
So im Representing West Coast Hard in my current grow now that i think about it!!

One of the best ive smoked was Obama, i love fuely so if you can point me to the Best of the fuely weed, i would appreciate it for sure, cause i dont like guess whats going to be great.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

you may want to get a aero garden and one of the seed starter lids

that will hold 70 seeds at once and i saw a guy on another form put a piece of paper over the top and draw around the area in which each strains beans were at as a key to what was where. i dont know of a cooler simpler way to pop 70 beans then this. he claimed 100% success rate and honestly i believe it.

i pulled my girls aero garden and with all the random beans heading my way right now and back stock i have i'm going to be doing this for sure it's seems too simple!

much luck
str8dank

I

ibTheMan

enough said.

WOW!!! Please tell me how i can get some of those Stardawg seeds, god dam please!
Please tell me it has great yield too!

That seed thing is the Bomb Im going to order one,
so do you gem and then put them in there or do you just put unstarted seeds in there?

R

Rabbi

dont know bout seed starter, but Stardawg is Topdawg seed and thier man JJ-Nyc is here on the farm as well. There are some of his stock available now on the THCBAY, I dont think stardawg is availble now but sould be in the future. Check out their Black Nigeria. theres a thread here from a tester and man if i wanted to try something now I go for that but cant miss with their gear.

Top Bottom