hi new to the forum

• Thread starter skunkysteven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

skunkysteven

hey whats up thc farmers im skunkysteven , ive been growing for 15 yrs but had the last 2 yrs off . im going to start again in the next months just waiting for a friend to sort me some clones out . i will be growing BLUES , UKCHEESE and STILTON . been cleaning my nft tanks today ready for the 50 clones when i get them ..

keep it green

S

skunkysteven

hi farmers is there meny here growing stilton ? i did a search but nothing came up . i havnt got meny photos any more of past grows but i have this one :smiley_joint:

from my last stilton grow back in 2007 .

Stilton
T

tophmaster

never heard of silton out in cali but good job man that ur gettin going again. and welcome to the farm

S

skunkysteven

thanks all for the nice welcome :smiley_joint::smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

U

USApotluvr1

Hey skunkysteven!

Welcome to the farm, bro'! Looks like you will feel right at home, judging by that dank bud you grew!! potluvr

G

Gorrillagrower

Hola Skunkysteven..... Welcome to the farm brother. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Lots of great farmers and breeders alike.

I

itisme

SILTON hhmm new won for me too. There is just SO MANY STRAINS OUT THERE. Ready to get some great new ones from here soooon :D

O

organic herbalist

welcome to the farm steven
im not too far from luton myself.
my friends have had some stilton buds before well i belive it was stilton as they said it was exodus cheese x blueberry and not big buddhas blue cheese
they just called it cheese x blueberry but it sounds like the same as they got thier clones from luton

Top Bottom