Hi! Oklahoma farmer here.

• Thread starter CWBennett77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dosifry

Dosifry

Your in the right place brother. I’m pretty new here too. There are many AMAZING growers here that have the patience and knowledge to help you deal w bumps in the road etc. A great friendly community that in my case makes me feel very comfortable asking any questions on my mind and I don’t hafta worry about sounding stupid cause these folks are straight up cool! Just saw your post So I figured I’d say welcome and LET FLY BRO!!

CWBennett77

CWBennett77

Your in the right place brother. I’m pretty new here too. There are many AMAZING growers here that have the patience and knowledge to help you deal w bumps in the road etc. A great friendly community that in my case makes me feel very comfortable asking any questions on my mind and I don’t hafta worry about sounding stupid cause these folks are straight up cool! Just saw your post So I figured I’d say welcome and LET FLY BRO!!
Thank you. We found out today that out license is expired so now we jumping through red tape to get back on track. Shits wild.

KDB42

KDB42

Welcome to the farm brother! This is definitely the place to be. For new and experienced growers. There's always something to learn or share.

CWBennett77

CWBennett77

You get through the license renewal yet? You must be scrambling. A rec license is it?
Well, it turns out that the manager of our farm is using the license situation as a way to make all 5 of us employees leave the property so he can avoid paying us for our past couple months of work. I went w a handshake & some words & now it looks like I'll be paying for it. I said I wouldn't let this happen after a similar experience in Humboldt a few years ago but here we are. It's difficult to find a legit farm that won't take advantage of its employees.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Well, it turns out that the manager of our farm is using the license situation as a way to make all 5 of us employees leave the property so he can avoid paying us for our past couple months of work. I went w a handshake & some words & now it looks like I'll be paying for it. I said I wouldn't let this happen after a similar experience in Humboldt a few years ago but here we are. It's difficult to find a legit farm that won't take advantage of its employees.
Seems to be standard practice in the “industry”. I’ve been there. Sorry for your luck hopefully you find good employment.

CWBennett77

CWBennett77

Seems to be standard practice in the “industry”. I’ve been there. Sorry for your luck hopefully you find good

Seems to be standard practice in the “industry”. I’ve been there. Sorry for your luck hopefully you find good employment.
It's a real shame that it's like this bc alot of us get into this "industry " to get away from the 9-5 red tape life. You'd think there would be a common respect.

Top Bottom