hi people i need to turn my plants into high grade neeed help!!!!

• Thread starter highgradesmmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

highgradesmmoker

can some please help me out ive got about 6 plants they are about 3-4 inches high! how do i make it the best high grade? im new to this.:unsure:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Well first you introduce yourself then you read the forums and the

and after that if your unsure you can post your questions in the correct forums

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

patience grasshopper. Dont give them to much water, keep them alive and the hps/sun will do the rest. Some more info on what and how your growing would be helpfull for others.:dry: Im sure the friendly people here would love to help a newie on his way:laugh:

H

highgradesmmoker

Thanks Mate When Should I Start To Bud Them ?
And Is It True That They Start Budding When You Put Them In 12 Hour Light Then 12 Hours Darkness?

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

yes man its true they flower under 12 hours of light.... I'll leave them gro a foot tall 12 inchs and them flower them...you get nice plants that way

T

tuffgong69

hi hgs,welcome to the club,just joined myself!been growing 5 years now but always willing to take advice.only had a book for reference back then.everything you need to know will be here somewhere,good look!

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

I'm always willing to help out too !! Are your plants in soil are r u hydro ? Remember the bigger your plant when you bud them, the more bud youll end up w/ in the end. I usually let mine veg for 4-6 weeks before I bud.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

L

l0g1c4l

If you read all the sticky threads on this site you'll have the knowledge to get high quality plants and than you'll have awesome growers here to help you understand anything you dont!

J

JohnnyHigh

Do you know what strains you are growing? This info can be helpful so you can provide her with exactly what she needs. Is this a soil or hydro grow?

Photos are a big help too, other fellow farmers can really see what you are talking about if you have problems.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

all the info on here is Amazing, but if u are running shitty genetics ur gunna get shitty bud no matter how good u grow it.... so the 1st thing to do is get some good seeds/clones IMO

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome to the farm!

logic is right - you should read, read and then read some more here!

first off, start with good genetics you cant really make your buds high quality if they are schwagg to begin with (you cant make a ho a housewife)

then give your girls what they need when they need it and youll be rewarded

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
The original post in this thread is over 2 years old......:dull

Top Bottom