Hi performance tomato grower

• Thread starter High5_it_in
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
High5_it_in

High5_it_in

Hi y'all, that's what I jokingly call our outdoor plants.

I've checked out THCFarmer quite a few times over the years. I like it, and thought it was time to get an account here. I started out with a handful of friends each just having a couple plants in the backyard's during summer. It's nice having them around all summer, and then flowering in the fall.😎 Eventually, I got a small indoor setup to give them a little head start. I've bought a few seeds over the years, and then this last winter did my 1st indoor grow.

This summer I have given (2)LIT Farms Sangria Slushy, (1)Compound A&B's S1, and (1)Tony Green's Ol Dirty Bubble a head start, and they're ready and going outside this week 🖖

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi y'all, that's what I jokingly call our outdoor plants.

I've checked out THCFarmer quite a few times over the years. I like it, and thought it was time to get an account here. I started out with a handful of friends each just having a couple plants in the backyard's during summer. It's nice having them around all summer, and then flowering in the fall.😎 Eventually, I got a small indoor setup to give them a little head start. I've bought a few seeds over the years, and then this last winter did my 1st indoor grow.

This summer I have given (2)LIT Farms Sangria Slushy, (1)Compound A&B's S1, and (1)Tony Green's Ol Dirty Bubble a head start, and they're ready and going outside this week 🖖
Welcome to the farm… great to have you

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Welcome.

I'm growing my first seeds from LIT in my current grow — a couple of Cinnamon Rollz. I know nothing about LIT or this particular cross. They were freebies.

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

My first LIT as well, I hear good things, and the pics of them on IG look sweet. These LIT are freebies they included, and they're going to a friends backyard.

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

haha yup, just a little joke between us 😂 Sure we'd have tomatoes and all that stuff too, but we wouldn't ever go and visit those plants, during a bbq or pool party. The maryjane is always getting all the attention, nothing like a big ol wiff off a flowering 6ft'er during a late September BBQ 😍

Latest posts

Top Bottom