Hi there everyone... from South America !

• Thread starter Cyclol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi there !

First, it is an honor for me to take an active part in this great Farmers family ! Till this day, I was a pretty damn passive member...:lipssealed:music
As you will surely notice it, the English is not my native language, So, I hope you will forgive me if sometimes not everything is clear and understandable in my posts.
However, I would try to do my best...

Well,
Cyclol... aka Cannabicyclol as the cannabinoid, probably due to my therapeutic use of this plant... Paraplegic since already more than 16 years, I try to find strains that could relieve me, either, for my muscle spasms, my chronic pains and neuropathic pain crises. I had my first experience with cannabis therapeutic in 1997/98...
When I saw that it was really beneficial for me and my lifestyle, I started a Indoor Grow with some Swiss Genetic and others... In my first steps, I also wanted to be supervised by a Doctor in order to document my reports on the benefits and side effects of such treatment, and of course in order to obtain prescriptions...
I met the doctor of a friend in Switzerland and got several prescriptions from 1999 to 2001/2002...
No longer stand the freezing temperatures of European winters, I ended up moving to Brazil in 2004...:sun2:
Since 2008, I buy many strains on the one hand, to participate actively in the preservation of certain genetic... And on the other hand, to search and find strains that are best suited to my expectations in terms of therapy...
I drank for a long time between half a liter and a liter of cannabis milk every day, over periods of 3 to 8 months... Some time, my stomach and/or my liver were a little tired of this daily milky medication.
For me, who really do not like smoking, buy a Vaporizer in 2010 allowed me to improve the accuracy of the dosage of my treatment, and a more correct and precise evaluation of the beneficial effects and side effects of different strains tested.

This is a long time since I registered here and I read here and there, some topics of my interest, of course, it is impossible to read everything, that said, I hope to inform me enough, not to ask anything or that has already been extensively briefed in another topic, and I hope to share my positive vibes with all the Farmers and Breeders that I should meet in the course of my participation here in the Farm !

Finally I would like to thank all those who work for the farm, which is a fantastic mine of information... And all those involved !
Special attention to the Breeders, whose work is essential... At any point of view !!:yes:yes:yes

Many Thanx !!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome to the farm!

I would love to hear more about the type of strains that help with your condition. I have a good friend who is also a paraplegic that I am helping set up his first grow.

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi Motherlode,

I think the better way is to start with some good indica strains, with a little infusion of sativa...
like I almost only drank milk, I think that the effect resulting of an ingestion is different of smoking joints... first with the dosage...
for a long time I used Swiss Strains, named "Fraise" and "Swiss Sativa", for sure some hybrid strains, because the flowering time has never been more than 10 weeks. So, not pures sativas landraces... The "Fraise" is a Fruity/spicy strain, but with enough phenos. Then, i can imagine that the original strain has been pollinated by others...
I could not say with what... ? However, I also tested when I still was in Europe in 2000, the KC Brains "Bahia Blackhead" and I found a amazing and special feno (sour/chemmy) that I was unable to keep through the years... but with 3 or 4 g per liter of milk, it was the better medecine that I ever tested at this day... either for my chronic pain, and my muscular spasms, I had to take care on how much I drank during the day, because it was really a couchlock beverage if you abused of it... at that moment, I did not suffered crises of neuropathic pain to complete my evaluation...
but I do not complain ... I even thought it could avoid crises, I have used this strain for 6 months

The other varieties, the ones I've tested long enough to notice seriously, their effects, first, Original Misty (Homegrown Fantaseeds), average effect for the spasms and too light for chronic pain ...
Thaï Skunk (a clone that was given me by a friend) a good effect on pain in general, a pleasing effect wrapping the pain, but no effect on muscle spasms...
Otherwise, it has proven "dangerous" in milk, as in food if you abused, the high was very euphoric, which is not bad when you feel pains all the time...

Now with my Arizer, I hope to increase the therapeutic potential of flowers that I will try in the future, because I think the heat will release more cannabinoids, than the milk fat do not capture ... (outside the main which are THC, CBD, CBN and CBG)

I think that for your friend, it could be interesting to try Some "Chem" or "OG Kush" strains... I think it should works for the chronic pains, and maybe the musculars spasms if he also have this problem... I recommend an full Organic Grow without any chemicals of course... I also recommend Vaporization rather than just smoking joints...

the latest varieties that I tried, were my first crosses, the "Fraise" and "Swiss Sativa," with Brazilian and Paraguayan sativas, flowering time (12 weeks & more ! 2009 grow)

I could not grow this year, too much building of houses on the lands adjacent to, but I have my fridge full of strains, and I cannot wait to grow again, because it is an integral part of my therapy, and the more important of course, evaluate their potential for problems associated with paraplegia ...

I ended up having a lot of choices in the fridge, I have something to do for about 50 years ! if I do not meet other people to help me... but it is close to my body and heart!

Again this year, I should resume my quest for my Holy Grail, and I believe that it will be with 2 or 3 of these strains, the "Chem4OG" or "Chem3OG" or "LarryOG" or "TahoeOG" or "DeadheadOG" from Cali Connection, or maybe the "Chemical Romance" from Divine Genetics, because I'm sure I want to buy it, if I can with some other strains...
I also bought more KC Brains "Bahia Blackhead" and a lot of C99 strains...

Well, it's full of hope, that I will try to find my way, as carefully as possible, because as in most countries... therapeutic use or not, the authorities are not very understanding here about that...

But anyway, Positives Vibes for you and your friend, it's really cool from your part, to help him to set up its first Grow...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thx so much for the info - I will suggest he try vaping instead of smoking

ingesting it is too hard on his stomach

its in my nature to help people grow and share the love for cannabis and when its helping a good friend its a major plus

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

Great to have you, hope you like Brazil. Should be an excellent place to grow some weed, I use a vaporizer sometimes myself

mal

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome, and I will suggest looking into pretty much anything posted by Graywolf. That man seriously knows his cannabis chemistry.

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Thanks Mal,
it's an excellent place to grow some weed I confirm, where I am you can flower outdoor the whole year ! the only "Bémol" it's that could have a badass rainy season from February till June with a lot of rains and high humidity level (you have to take care of powdery !) or also could be a cool rainy season, which is better for sure...
the rain could begin in Dezember or January, but generally, it is not raining too much on these months as well as on the end, June, July... the badass rainy months could be March, April and May, So Outdoor Greenhouse and some Potent Airflow is highly recommended @the end of flowering...
August to November is the winds season with potents winds, this season remain highly dry, rainless, however with a relative humidity in turn of 25/30% @Daytime and till 75% @Nightime with a good amount of wind !

Vaporizing is the better way to medicate MJ, then cooking and Sublingual spraying... It's my point of view :mmm

Thanks for this info Seamaiden, I will give a look to the Graywolf posts...

S

sunonacloudyday

Someday I want to live in Brazil for awhile. I love SA!@ I am really inspired by you, wonderful!

Top Bottom