Hi there, fellow growers!

• Thread starter Mrgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrgrow

Mrgrow

Hi! I am Mr.Grow and I am only here to learn what I can about growing! No information is to much.
I aim to be a professional grower at all cost!
Will be starting to upload pictures of my girls soon as I know which ones them who are girls :)

And I have to say... You guys at this page is doing GREAT work! Love reading around here, gives me a lot of information :) Thanks for that!

And one question about the seeds they sell.. They are 100% girls right? And how many seeds do you receive from 1 order? (example, Afghan Ghost)

Mrgrow

Mrgrow

And also... If someone know where I can get good Santa Maria seeds, I would love to know where :)

Wicked1

Wicked1

hello mrgrow....how r u? I am new here too but not new to growing MJ. I saw you were looking for Santa Maria.....I have never heard of this so I used this search tool here.
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Santa_Maria/No_Mercy_Supply/
you will have to copy and paste as I cannot post a live link.
Sounds like an interesting strain being that it is an IBL and an F8. It gives you all the background and info with the results....Hope this helps and I hope to see ya around my friend.
Respectfully,
W1:hungover:

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm Mrgrow!

regarding seeds at THCBay . . . . some seeds are fems and some are not. check the individual listing.
Also, seed quantities vary . . . . although the most common amount is 10.
once again, check the individual listing for information. the listing for Afghan Ghost says "10 seeds"

Top Bottom