Hi there guys am i right its around 2 weeks left ?

• Thread starter Playersed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Playersed

Playersed

Hi there i've got here bruce banner (colorado ghost og x strawberry disel) from orginal sensible seeds ,i done quite lot of training to it and im quite happy what i see i just wonder is she gonna fatten them buds more still and how long left ? Pistills started to curl in places and in this week ( day 62 from first pistills 8 weeks 6 days) i got foxtails but i finally stopped it so dont worry about it this reason why on pictures tops go on the sides i use 3 part ghe flora amd i stopped useing grow 5 6 days ago plus i use plant magic cal mag plus 1ml to 1 litre of water plant magic platinium boost pk 9/18 wich unfortunatley is npk 2.6/9/18 so it has some N water kept on 6 ph but so far i never had any defdiciency or toxicity on her from seed she drinks about 2 to 2.5 litre a day

Hi there guys am i right its around 2 weeks left
Hi there guys am i right its around 2 weeks left 2
Hi there guys am i right its around 2 weeks left 3
Hi there guys am i right its around 2 weeks left 4
Hi there guys am i right its around 2 weeks left 5
Madmax

Madmax

She seems to b foxtailing and thats probably why you have new growth stacking white hairs...my plant has grown similar heaps of small buds combining to make a large cola ...agree with habosabin you might have another 3 weeks to go.id say in 2 weeks pistils will start browning .im at day 74 and about half brown .im probably 4-5 days from starting flush..

DutchKills

DutchKills

What type of lighting do you have there? Iā€™ve done quite a few Bruce banners even the autos actually and Iā€™ve experienced exactly what youā€™ve got going on like one member pointed out many smaller clusters serving as segments of a cola opposed to single larger entities. I suspect you will probably be running another 20-30 days nearly by the time youā€™ve completed flush and cut down. Given the canopy you're attempting to cover is quite wide you may even end up harvesting the center stalks and leaving a couple for a few extra days. I would recommend consuming flower nutrient regimen for another 10-15 days depending on if you use a chemical flush then water or just straight water which takes a good week longer. The good news is you should see the density expand on some of those a fair bit. You can also try rotation of the plant 90 degrees every 24 hours to attempt to penetrate to some of the lower areas a bit better possibly remove some of those larger fan leaves as well given youā€™re pretty close to the finish line.
You may already have switched to water only since youā€™re at 8 weeks expecting to be done soon but Bruce banner can definitely take 10-11 weeks in my experience so I would try nutrients a bit longer whilst you can.
Also you could* consider some sort of secondary light stationed approximately mid height in the tent as to encompass the sides and center more adequately. I suspect even when 21 days pass you will have many lower segments with 20-40% amber/brown while your largest heads are 80-100%. Of course youā€™ll be able to see this color change up close so donā€™t count specially on a given length of time. Just be sure to get a solid 7+ days of flooding water only to wash those nutes from the soil and force the plant to eat whatever nutes remain within the plant.

If you wouldnā€™t mind listing lighting and nutes for reference.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Yhanks for reply what do you think how long more ?
I think like 5 more weeks. But I like mine a lil more ripe than some.

She's foxtailing. Is it hot in that tent?

Some training like lst next round might be helpful as well.

If it's strain specific on the spires like that perhaps bud backbuilding might help some early in flower.

These buds should get quite a bit heavier next 4 weeks. They look real healthy. Good job mang.

Last edited:
Playersed

Playersed

I think like 5 more weeks. But I like mine a lil more ripe than some.

She's foxtailing. Is it hot in that tent?

Some training like lst next round might be helpful as well.

If it's strain specific on the spires like that perhaps bud backbuilding might help some early in flower.

These buds should get quite a bit heavier next 4 weeks. They look real healthy. Good job
Thanks for specific reply ,its my first plant which take so long in flower ,it already been like 12 weeks now and still coming ,should i start ripen it with liquid ?

20210705 142351
Playersed

Playersed

Woow thank you for proper explanation , i use nutrients from ghe floora 3 part i cuted off grow around 3 4 weeks ago now ,calmag plus from plant magic ,plant magic platinium pk booster 9/18 ant i have ghe terraaquatica ripen amd i still havent used it and im thinking to start with it is well for the light its mars hydro ts 1000 on 100% brightness ,she drinks around 2 - 2.5 litres a day and by now most of pistills got brownish only few left white but i give it max one week it will all be brown ,should i start with the ripen liquid ? I grow in pire coco coir (no perlite or vermiculite)
What type of lighting do you have there? Iā€™ve done quite a few Bruce banners even the autos actually and Iā€™ve experienced exactly what youā€™ve got going on like one member pointed out many smaller clusters serving as segments of a cola opposed to single larger entities. I suspect you will probably be running another 20-30 days nearly by the time youā€™ve completed flush and cut down. Given the canopy you're attempting to cover is quite wide you may even end up harvesting the center stalks and leaving a couple for a few extra days. I would recommend consuming flower nutrient regimen for another 10-15 days depending on if you use a chemical flush then water or just straight water which takes a good week longer. The good news is you should see the density expand on some of those a fair bit. You can also try rotation of the plant 90 degrees every 24 hours to attempt to penetrate to some of the lower areas a bit better possibly remove some of those larger fan leaves as well given youā€™re pretty close to the finish line.
You may already have switched to water only since youā€™re at 8 weeks expecting to be done soon but Bruce banner can definitely take 10-11 weeks in my experience so I would try nutrients a bit longer whilst you can.
Also you could* consider some sort of secondary light stationed approximately mid height in the tent as to encompass the sides and center more adequately. I suspect even when 21 days pass you will have many lower segments with 20-40% amber/brown while your largest heads are 80-100%. Of course youā€™ll be able to see this color change up close so donā€™t count specially on a given length of time. Just be sure to get a solid 7+ days of flooding water only to wash those nutes from the soil and force the plant to eat whatever nutes remain within the plant.

If you wouldnā€™t mind listing lighting and nutes for reference.

20210705 142314
Habosabin

Habosabin

I think they are looking a bit fuller. Do you have a way to look at trichomes?

growsince79

growsince79

It doesn't look like normal foxtailing. The ones closest to the light maybe got too hot. Sometimes you can cut them off and let the lower buds finish. But it sometimes just makes the bottom one do it.

Madmax

Madmax

It doesn't look like normal foxtailing. The ones closest to the light maybe got too hot. Sometimes you can cut them off and let the lower buds finish. But it sometimes just makes the bottom one do it.
Thats what i thought aswell.mines done exactly the same and had it right down through the canopy.i even had one outdoors thats done the same.whether its genetics or the cannaboost or massive that has caused it..huuge colas made up of heaps of buds combining.

Playersed

Playersed

Thats what i thought aswell.mines done exactly the same and had it right down through the canopy.i even had one outdoors thats done the same.whether its genetics or the cannaboost or massive that has caused it..huuge colas made up of heaps of buds combining.
Yeah i have those foxtails but they stopped foxtailing 2 or 1 week ago it was during to high temperature as we had a heat waves 3 4 weeks ago now it just stays like this it didnt get bigger anymore and only buds getting bigger

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah mine never had heat issue... just buds just never grew like they were spose to.i will find out nxt grow using different nutes and strain..if i get it again it will b to do with my enviroment...ive had the same issue under hps de and led ..this was top bud 16 from light šŸ˜ƒyou can see it didnt stop foxtailing from the new growth at top at 12 weeks.
20210626 221706

Latest posts

Top Bottom