HI there! I am the creator of OBAMANATOR.

• Thread starter NEWworldseeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Info

New World Seeds is in Traverse city Michigan. I have been a breeder or seeds guy for nearly 3 decades now. We offer some of the best genetic strains avaliable. I started using some of the forums to warn people that the CANADIAN HEMP CO is selling fake Obamanator seeds and CREMA seeds. The first release to the public ever for Obamanator was on 11-01-12. CHC claims to have aquired it on 2-21-12 but thats not humanily possible! CREMA(sweet relief) has never been released to the public in any form at any time ever! They are asking outrages amounts of $$$ for the fake seeds! The Canadian Hemp co has zero integrity and are screwing over breeders and growers world wide! Beware of the scam artist Canadian Hemp Co!!!!!
Genetics. Proven Perfection in Breeding!

I

Info

I am pleased with the New World Seed Genetic Master. Original and SWEET

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Not trying to be a dick but if your here to start hawkin and promoting your gear you need to get with admin for a sponsered forum like all the other breeders here....

If your just here to warn everyone about Canadian Hemp comany, nuff said, we all pretty much know how the seed game works

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Not trying to be a dick but if your here to start hawkin and promoting your gear you need to get with admin for a sponsered forum like all the other breeders here....

If your just here to warn everyone about Canadian Hemp comany, nuff said, we all pretty much know how the seed game works

thanks TK. That is exactly what I was gonna say. Perhaps Canadian Hemp Co can chime in here as well to set the record straight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom