hi there Im pindulinka

• Thread starter Pindulinka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pindulinka

Hello everyone at THC farmer, My name is pindulinka and Im a ganja farmer. I smoke for my MS related spacticity and it seems Ive been swept away into the world of online marijuana. A life changing event and I hope theres a lot I can add here as a result.
Cheers
Pin

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Pindulinka welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

B

British_Hempire

Ello Pin, wonderful to see ya here!

I'll vouch for the wonderful character of this man, a very warm hearted individual indeed!

T

thc4sim

Welcome onto the Farm Pindulinka!!

see ya around! :yes

P

Pindulinka

Hey there BH, I know you as big buddha do I not?
Its wonderful that I was able to find you brother weve been scouring the internet for ya!
This is a great site and Ill try to add as much as my busy life allows, looking great and its great to be here!
cheers
Pin

C

Cibin

Hey Pindulinka, welcome to the Farm!

Aren´t we by a chance from same country? As your nick has very nice meaning in my language :D

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm Pindulinka :hi

B

British_Hempire

Hey there BH, I know you as big buddha do I not?
Its wonderful that I was able to find you brother weve been scouring the internet for ya!
This is a great site and Ill try to add as much as my busy life allows, looking great and its great to be here!
cheers
Pin

You do indeed my friend, since CSC vapourised I'd been wondering how you were doing!

So now we have me, you, mogggys and squonk here, it's like a mini reunion!

BTW how did the outdoor turn out this year? I was wondering about that too, how did the Nigerian Nightmares do?

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Well being as Pin hasn't shown back up I'll answer yer question Cilbin. Yes he's in CZ like you.

I'll drop him a pm elsewhere cause he may have forgot about this site.

YJ

C

CobbCreekBob

Hey Pin, good to see ya. You too, YJ, great place thay got heerr and Happy Holidays to all.:rock:beer

P

Pindulinka

hey guys, thanks for the warm welcomes, cebin Im in Brno.. how about you. Pindulinka is what my daughter calls her... oh nevermind, its cute.
I have terrible news BB, I had so few of the NN left after distributing the beans that the three I germed (sure thing right?) died as seedlings. I still have two left so Im looking for an adam and eve occurance next lear LOL. As soon as I have ten posts Ill PM you buddha.
Peace and holiday cheer
Pin

B

BrandNew2THIS

hope you like this place. So far I have fallen in love with the forum and all the kind people I have met here. A couple of em even are posted up on this thread BannanaMan being one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom