Hi There Y'all

• Thread starter silclay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

silclay

Hi there
I'm silclay, I grow outdoors in the Middle East about 4-6 plants a year.
purely for my own pleasure - I always like learning new tricks and techniques I try to grow as many strains as I can and although I've liked smoking Sativas, I find Indicas are so much easier to grow.
I usually have about a pound of product a year and loads frozen

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Does your frozen weed smoke well? I have never froze my weed so just curious. Welcome by the way.. to the farm! :)

S

silclay

Does your frozen weed smoke well? I have never froze my weed so just curious. Welcome by the way.. to the farm! :)

I was scared at first but since I had so much and I wanted it to be "fresh" a year later - I tried it - perfectly fine to freeze the buds - smokes fine - just make sure it's dried and cured first and seal it with as little air as possible in a zip lock bag - preferably vacuum packed but not vital

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I was scared at first but since I had so much and I wanted it to be "fresh" a year later - I tried it - perfectly fine to freeze the buds - smokes fine - just make sure it's dried and cured first and seal it with as little air as possible in a zip lock bag - preferably vacuum packed but not vital
Nice info thanks :)

Top Bottom