Hi to all

• Thread starter MotleyDogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MotleyDogg

I wanted to say hi. Long time smoker, first time serious grower! I had a little experience as a teenager trying to grow in closet many years (decades now-damn time flies). I had a little knowledge thanks to high times magazine and was able to identify sex of regular seeds. I got up to the point of decent vegetation a few times, with ~3-4 foot plants, but never much into flowering stages due to various reasons. Mom being a big one!!!

I am so excited now trying to grow again. Its going to be a lot easier with it being legal here, my kids being older and soooo much good information at my finger tips compared to back then. Also not having to try and hide a plant on the roof!!! (Mom was never going up there!!!)

I have already gained some good information from the reading I have done here. Lights have come a long way and there are so many more choices now its a bit overwhelming at first! So a big thanks to everyone for sharing some expertise on the forum threads. You guys have already been of help!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I wanted to say hi. Long time smoker, first time serious grower! I had a little experience as a teenager trying to grow in closet many years (decades now-damn time flies). I had a little knowledge thanks to high times magazine and was able to identify sex of regular seeds. I got up to the point of decent vegetation a few times, with ~3-4 foot plants, but never much into flowering stages due to various reasons. Mom being a big one!!!

I am so excited now trying to grow again. Its going to be a lot easier with it being legal here, my kids being older and soooo much good information at my finger tips compared to back then. Also not having to try and hide a plant on the roof!!! (Mom was never going up there!!!)

I have already gained some good information from the reading I have done here. Lights have come a long way and there are so many more choices now its a bit overwhelming at first! So a big thanks to everyone for sharing some expertise on the forum threads. You guys have already been of help!
Welcome, lots of friendly help here if you need it. pics are a must and a description of your grow, lights,soil,coco,hydro, DWC??? ect.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Welcome to the farm!The people and info on here are great! If you have a question about growing cannabis this is your place!Hope you enjoy getting back to it.

M

MotleyDogg

Thanks guys! I am so excited I had "premature germination" since my seeds arrived so fast and I started them prior to even having a grow setup or lights!!! My babies should be ok... just indecisive so they are outdoor plants for the time being

Top Bottom