Hi

• Thread starter Scottie48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Scott that would be depend on your setup....some info would help greatly.

Scottie48

Scottie48

indicabush

indicabush

This is just my opinion....temp is to high... 97 high end and 66 low end....too much of a variance that creates a lot of stress on your plants. 75 - 85 may work better with proper ventilation. Spray bottle with water twice a day may help elevate RH levels....Is there some reason you have a fan so close to your light? Otherwise your plants look okay.

indicabush

indicabush

Cool off the light? Are you running 24/7? 18hrs on 6 off should work for you. This may be the cause with your RH level. Just a suggestion move that large fan to a different location. You have one up high already. Am I helping at all? If not, there will be other farmers around shortly. You can also google..grow weed easy there are some great newbie sites.

Scottie48

Scottie48

Not using the big fan sorry just the 1 in the corner. Running 18 on 6 off

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Are you using a 600w bulb in a 400w ballast?

Did you look up aphids? Were they aphids?

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy Scott......Have we been helping you out at all? May I suggest that you visit and maybe post on the Basic Grow forum and or General Info forums. There is a wealth of info on both forums and you will get more exposure for assistance. How is the pest problem coming along? Neem Oil working for you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom