High Af Temps

• Thread starter Kepp89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kepp89

Kepp89

I’m currently running my tent with essentially a 1/4 power exhaust. It’s dying — I have another which shoulda been delivered today. More powerful/bigger.

My temps last night reached 114 degrees F on the top shelf and floor/plant zone reached 94 F — right now top and bottom is 76 and 73 respectively. I imagine my exhaust fan literally died for an hour before turning itself back on.

I want to top my plant and keep it in veg another 3-4 weeks before flipping (just recently fixed my soil ph and not trying to rush anything)

Do I need to wait another few days for her to recover from this shit air quality before I top? I did get one inline fan in today which supplies the tent (positive pressure until exhaust fan arrives) so that will help with the temp and I’ve offed my heater and keeping an eye on temps. But back to the topping — how long should I let her recover from this heat? For all intents and purposes I could flip now (pop up from the soil on dec 23rd) but I want her to recover then top then recover before flipping.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I would leave it be a few days after getting the fan going for sure.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

If they didn't die, they'll be fine. My plants took 110 degrees a couple days last year outside, without missing a step. Just gotta keep them wet enough.

Nugg

Nugg

Depends on your lights..led..you need to run 85-95° anyway..it's the hps ppl. That need lower temps,unless they run co2.its all about transpiration.

Kepp89

Kepp89

i have a laser thermometer and the leaves typically always read the ambient temperature of 72-78

but i think i read somewhere that they grow best at around 86? it was something i read online but it wasnt for cannabis
Far as I'm aware.. it's all led lights...research for yourself plz.im way to lazy to post the info.lol..hps/ mh put out way more radiant heat..there for led need higher room temps to get plants to transpire better.
Yeah I did before I bought this but what I read online was seeming to indicate THEIR LED style from their brand name which wasn’t that one.

Knowing more terminology I noticed it is what you said. 72 lowest, preferably 82-86

Thanks

Top Bottom