High all! My name is Dillinger

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

I have been here at THC Farmer for around 4 years or more. I have asked to change my name several times and coukdnt get a response. So I am starting over. There is no way to turn off my old account or I would . To bad I can't keep my Farmer status. My old name was Pacificdunes74. If a moderator is seeing this and can help me please do. I tried to not have 2 accounts but I can't keep that stupid name. The entire industry knows me as Dillinger, well a few people in this industry knows me as Dillinger. It's been my name since 1985. Long Story. But when I joined here I was new to computers and thought I needed to be secret. Anyways nice to meet everyone again. Admin feel free to delete Pacificdunes74 and give me my status here or not. I can earn it back.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have been here at THC Farmer for around 4 years or more. I have asked to change my name several times and coukdnt get a response. So I am starting over. There is no way to turn off my old account or I would . To bad I can't keep my Farmer status. My old name was Pacificdunes74. If a moderator is seeing this and can help me please do. I tried to not have 2 accounts but I can't keep that stupid name. The entire industry knows me as Dillinger, well a few people in this industry knows me as Dillinger. It's been my name since 1985. Long Story. But when I joined here I was new to computers and thought I needed to be secret. Anyways nice to meet everyone again. Admin feel free to delete Pacificdunes74 and give me my status here or not. I can earn it back.

I'll see if I can get your problem fixed. In the meantime, welcome back!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome back, Dillinger! I believe we're going to have to go to the King for this one. We call him 'logic.'

Top Bottom