High all

• Thread starter SmokeSignal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeSignal

I was registered in THC Farmer last march, but until now I've got a new camera. So now I can do my own gallery etc...

I have been breeding for about five years actively. The first outdoor cultivation, however was in 1998, but I did not then cultured for the next until the year 2006. After this, I have actively cultivated, but only indoor.

I've grown a lot of hydro culture style, but i currently breed in soil. I think in soil cultivation is in every way a better way... who knows. When i grow in soil, i use cheap market soil and only Root Juice in vegetive stage. I fertilize just before when I put it in bloom. And of course, normally after. For now i´ve Biobizz Root Juice and Biocanna´s BioFlores and Bioboost.

I've found that cheap supermarket soils often contain a good amount of nutrients in hemp, even more than a month. I have also used, example Biobizz soil and vegetive fertilizers, but always with the same result.

Generally i farm Green House Seed, Dutch Passion and Sensi Seeds productions. Ive cultivate almost all the Green House Seeds stains.

Top 5 strain ever *grow/used:

Hawaiian Snow (GHS) *grow/used
Super Silver Haze (GHS) *grow/used
Orange Bud (Dutch Passion) *grow/used
Hash Plant (Sensi Seeds) *used
Snow Ryder (White Label) *grow

Follow my crops gallery. Now they are 33 day old, and this is day 5 to flowering perioid. (SmokeSignal's Gallery)

Currently I have, Hawaiian Snow, Arjan's Haze 3, Super Lemon Haze and unknown West African strain, science 2008.

I will update my photos at least once a week. ...btw, sorry my "coarce" English.

:bong-hits:

G

Greengramps

Welcome to the farm

Hi SmokeSignal, Welcome to the Farm. Hope you find the threads full of info to whatever you grow. Main thing is to have fun and peace to you. Happy growing. GG :passingjoint:

Top Bottom