High CBD edibles

• Thread starter jtrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

My girlfriend and I have been brainstorming on what the edible market is missing.. ie healthy things , and more med focused... I am wondering if anyone has made any edibles using higher cbd strains ... im working on getting my cbd pool up right now and am going to order some martian medicine to try this with any one have any other high cbd strains that I should try to use?

bevin

bevin

I also am about to start making a high cbd tincture. CBDeisel is very good rom what I hear but not avalible right now. I have a cross with graestomper. Harliquin is also a good strain

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I also am about to start making a high cbd tincture. CBDeisel is very good rom what I hear but not avalible right now. I have a cross with graestomper. Harliquin is also a good strain

Hi bevin,

Harliquin is one that I was looking at.

How did your tincure come out? Would you mind sharing how you made it?

bevin

bevin

yeah I use 10z of vegerable glycerin to 1 gram of flower or trim or a mixture that has been ground up. Then I have the small crockpot from wall mart I put it on warm and put the mixture of glycerin and bud into it for 24hrs, stiring occasionaly. I buy my glycerin from vitamin cottage. it comes in 16oz bottles I ususally make a full bottle. It works good from what I've heard, eatables dont work all that well on me but i love to make them. The tintcure is a really easy substatuet pheniox tears. And i just picket up a strain called pennywise from TGA seeds at the denver cannabis cup. they are harlaquin crossed with jack the ripper

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks for sharing.

So do you decarboxilate the bud/trim before putting in a crockpot? Or with this method is it unnecessary?

bevin

bevin

My glycerin has been tested by a few people. In e-cigs and by the dropper itself. I've gotten more good reviews on the dropper method. I have a couple older people that ask for it whenever I have it now they say it works better than there regular meds which is nice to hear. I also make a grain lq based tincture now. Which is also very good.

Top Bottom