High-CBD Medicinal Farming

• Thread starter NewHopeResearch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rainierman

A very good friend of mine who recently gave me a Remedy clone has a daughter, same symptoms and undiagnosed issue for 7 years like Charolette. She is the 1% of the 1% still alive and holding strong. The red card thing CO is tough and expensive.

Edited by: Seamaiden
Reason: See Rule #7 that you agreed to when you signed up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Canna-Tsu Sept. 16.... check out the Pink/purple hairs, In my experience it almost always equals High CBD
really some with 20% cbd....? the strains I have been reviewing are way less like 8% CBD/ 4THC... etc...
Anyone close to Denver that has some of this strain please PM me.

H

Highlander

really some with 20% cbd....? the strains I have been reviewing are way less like 8% CBD/ 4THC... etc...
Anyone close to Denver that has some of this strain please PM me.

Really!! Come to California if you want the best!! You should see how high the cbd is in our concentrates made from these nugs/trim !! I'll post test results soon!

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Great thread, I wrote down a lot of good leads to follow from here thanks everyone. I'm looking to do some pro bono work on some these strains to help get good meds in the hands of families facing hardships that are too great to bare alone. Would be happy to meet anyone interested in this field @ the Mecca cup trade and trade ideas. Would like to put a team together that will work pro bono in the interest of providing top quality meds to people suffering severe health issues. Anyone interested please p.m. me. Great work New Hope looks like you guys are running w/ the torch. Peace

Reactions: DAT
ncga

ncga

Some good basic information esp about how varied CBD is ver THC.

I picked up my genetics to breed with some strains we already have over the weekend. Finally got Harle Tsu, CB Deisel and some free Sierra CBD. Started today and will see how they work out.

As far as how early to harvest, what guidelines do you use to determine ripeness in the CBD strains ?

G

Geison

Hi guys,

I am part of the Collective Active Principle, Porto Alegre - Brazil and we are seeking genetic with higher CBD for cultivation and distribution, without costs, the production of CBD oil.

This project is voluntary and due to current legislation in the country, we want it to be an example for changing the laws, but mainly our focus is to support the families and patients who may benefit from the use of CBD in various diseases.

If anyone can help in some way, indicating the best genetic and sites we can to make buying appreciate the help.

This fight is far greater than any risk that we run, so we're willing to entrentar which is to help children who suffer from a lack of medicine.

Big hug and we are in the fight!

Geison La Motta

Edited by: Seamaiden
Reason: Request for genetics against forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
grower4life

grower4life

What up new hope, how things going wit the CBD strains. R u producing seeds yet

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

French hemp field?
She was found in a pack of feminized seeds. Look at line c-6. A Mexican/Afghani male was used in the original clone.

View attachment 369412

Synergy wellness has high cbd meds.

Yes. French Hemp Field. I got all my cuts directly from ringo @ sohum seeds before he passed away. Here is a link to the an article about where he states he got the AC/DC from.
http://www.beyondthc.com/sohum-brings-cbd-rich-seeds-to-l-a/
"ACDC, which William Courtney, MD, gave him saying, “Grow billions of seeds. The world’s going to need them.” Courtney told Ringo that a lab had found ACDC to have a 22:1 CBD-to-THC ratio; and that it was a Sativa-dominant plant grown for hemp in France; and that it was being grown on 13 hectares in Luxembourg for use in a clinical trial of its juiced leaves and flowers."

SunGrown

SunGrown

Are there any pics of acdc outdoors from last season? I have some now and just wonder what to expect as far as structure and yield.

B

Boss40

Does someone know where the order AC/DC seeds? I read the whole topic but I couldn't find anything.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Does someone know where the order AC/DC seeds? I read the whole topic but I couldn't find anything.
I dont think there are seeds...yet?

Maybe @logic will S1 an Ac/Dc clone? That would be cool! :woot:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
OK, so the AC/DC is a new strain? I'm really sorry, I'm a beginner :)
Probably not a new strain..but its clone only as far as i know..
I could be wrong..
I think i read that AC/DC was a pheno type of Cannatonic...not sure though

B

Boss40

Probably not a new strain..but its clone only as far as i know..
I could be wrong..
I think i read that AC/DC was a pheno type of Cannatonic...not sure though

Thank you, so I have to get a clone of the AC/DC because there are no seeds available, right?

B

Boss40

And yeah you're right. It's a mix between Cannatonic and a ruderalis parent. Which ruderalis strain, I don't know :(

Krypto

Krypto

Really!! Come to California if you want the best!! You should see how high the cbd is in our concentrates made from these nugs/trim !! I'll post test results soon!
I'm running Skunk Haze from CBD CREW. I'll be posting results in the weeks to come...btw, did you run apothecary OG KUSH? if so, I had a few questions if you have time.

Krypto

Krypto

We got about 3 more weeks to go on our CBD skunk Haze indoor. The plants are very healthy and beautiful. Aroma spicy Cedar notes with light hints of lemon and Pine and other citrus. The cedar room is almost addicting. I've been having trouble keeping my nose out of number 2... Man that sounds kind of gross actually LOL. The only problem we had was a slight nap infestation witch was actually in the veg cabinet so it didn't affect the CBD skunk Haze as much. As soon as those tests are completely gone we will be starting the OG Ringo and Harle-Tsu... I'm interested to see the differences between the one to one ratio and the Harle-Tsu. I'm especially stoked about the Ringo! I've seen that it tested as high as 28% with over 1% CBD. And only 8 weeks flowering.

Krypto

Krypto

This skunk Haze was awesome! Well not awesome but the plants were healthy as all hell. I guess the ratios were probably about 1 to 1. I have no way of knowing since my gas chromatograph Mass spectrometer is on the fritz. It was sort of a team down he's really with the way more of a body Buzz. Butt unfortunately I was only able to clone one of the plants and it ended up dying. But I have her lease and its place and I can tell you right now I'm excited about that you got about another hour I don't know 6 weeks to go

C

Chamitch

Ya Def more seeds available but hard to know what u will actually get for cbd. Dina fem has purple orange diesel that sound promising. Just a Free high cbd like canna tonic..

But if ever make beans u know what to do ;) grow lookes awesome!

Krypto

Krypto

Ya Def more seeds available but hard to know what u will actually get for cbd. Dina fem has purple orange diesel that sound promising. Just a Free high cbd like canna tonic..

But if ever make beans u know what to do ;) grow lookes awesome!
I would recommend the Harley-Tsu

Top Bottom