High CBD

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

i was looking at a club and i was thinking about getting some high cbd clones. question, i know its good for anti-inflammatory, and anti-anxiety, but i was curious a strain they advertise is

sour tsunami, 5%thc and 11%cbd

now is that gonna get me high as well as relieve some pain or is it gonna be like taking a 800mg motrin? i know i shouldnt have thc tunnel vision but im not sure ive really had anything that high cbd. and if anyones grown this specific strain put up your log and id love to read through it, THANKS!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i was looking at a club and i was thinking about getting some high cbd clones. question, i know its good for anti-inflammatory, and anti-anxiety, but i was curious a strain they advertise is

sour tsunami, 5%thc and 11%cbd

now is that gonna get me high as well as relieve some pain or is it gonna be like taking a 800mg motrin? i know i shouldnt have thc tunnel vision but im not sure ive really had anything that high cbd. and if anyones grown this specific strain put up your log and id love to read through it, THANKS!!

wow I thought 5% cbd was ridiculous - Im very skeptical of those results

redman420

redman420

ya 5% is super high cbd only a few even have that like pre-98 bubba does.I think those numbers are mixed up!Normal cbd is less than 1% .

phenotyper

phenotyper

redman420, I believe that is incorrect. The number of CBNs(cannabinol) increased as cannabis gets older and the THC degrades, but CBDs(cannabidiol), a precursor to THC, is a product of the grow process.

redman420

redman420

I have done some research and found that some breeders are breeding for high cbd in plant with some strains having over 10% cbd.So that lable was correct ,most strains that have higher cbd have lower thc %.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Just saw this thread for the 1st time....

I am Growing Sour Tsunami right now..10 seeds yielded 3 females and by the looks of it, 3 different phenotypes. hoping one is High in CBD

they are big ones

I will let ya'll know how it comes out and how much CBD it has

Also I just harvested a strain High in CBD called "Harlequin"
I got the clones from Harborside in Oakland

Spose to have bout 10% of both THC and CBD

It really works great for pain with no couch lock
Its Hash plant too. Im loving the hash from this plant

I read somewhere it was Colombian Gold X Thia

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f7/3rd-light-depervation-harvest-season-38152/

http://straingeniuslabs.com/node/234

redman420

redman420

Harequin is the strain that I found had the highest cbd at 12% !!You"ll have to let me know how her smoke is.Was the clone you got from harborside healthy?The last time I went there ever strain look like something was wrong,either they had PM or spider mites on ever clone I looked at!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Harequin is the strain that I found had the highest cbd at 12% !!You"ll have to let me know how her smoke is.Was the clone you got from harborside healthy?The last time I went there ever strain look like something was wrong,either they had PM or spider mites on ever clone I looked at!

The Smoke is Awesome...The Hash is even better.
Beautiful gold color hash

Really Does work Really Well for pain and anxiety too.

Quite Tasty too.

I have been to harborside a few times...All the clones I have gotten from there have been great though.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Do it Redman

The co op that I belong took 13 zips from me a few days ago and said its a huge hit. they want more...They also wanted me to sell them clones...lol

I told them I will have more buds in late sept.
The ones I have growing, have started flowering early (again)

I do have some flowering clones too but Im keeping them for myself iside under 24 floros for now

He can get his own clones ...or just get the buds from me

redman420

redman420

ya make him get his own clones. That sounds like some good bud, I got to go get that cut soon.:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom