High CBG dominate strains

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

interested in that CBG? anyone growing CBG yet or have a crop in ? ” “the Rolls Royce of cannabinoids.””

i germinated a 12 pack of 20%+ cbg feminized and plan to have a cycle of outdoors . Can‘t wait to see the results , I even decided I was willing to bank all the pheno’s and take a clone of each pheno’s till I figure out if I like it or not.

It was cool that the vender had bud for sale of that exact bud and it’s not too bad on the price, tried it and it’s def not too shabby. Granted it’s not prime on the process and cure, but that’s why I want to grow it for the future?

cbg info:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/janell...-cannabigerol-expensive-produce/#29a09ae32f77

vender for seeds i tried this year
[/hash]

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

like to hear about nuances u guys find, using it...whether u can detect it, like cbd when u ingest it and how, exactly, you'll exploit em.

B

Burned Haze

The way I Ingest it so far ( volcano vape and just bong) yes I realize the higher temps of a lighter hurts the cbg, but man I can def still feel it still working . I can’t wait for my grow’s version of the same cbg and then I will make some extract oil and edibles as well and hash from the cbg (yaaay)

the first time I ever tried cbg was oil based + cbd (30ml bottle , 500ml cbd +150ml cbg )
good but not worth 100+ bucks per month eh, as a grower I’m all done for making my meds ;)

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

For those of you in the States, cbdistillery has pure CBD and CBG isolates at a really reasonable price. With a substantial bulk discount, iirc.

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

How did it go?
How was flower in dry=
i am seriously questioning the number 21%CBG,
the strain i found was from Dutch Passion seems legit CBG Force it comes boiled down from 16%CBGA to 13% CBG after decarb in best case. price is woa 35bucks per 1 or 69for 3 but i really dig that rare cannabinoids :D (if you know something high in CBN would love to know to help me have some sleep :) )
For now tried CBD in form of Dancehall THCV in Durban and Jack the Ripper

Top Bottom