High Demand: Price of legal marijuana soars in Colorado

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Out of state plates is all it takes out here..when I first moved here I got pulled over 7-8 times in the first 45 days plus they have some funky road rules that they don't have elsewhere takes a minute to adjust, you will literally get a ticket for riding in the left lane, it is for passing only and they will pull you over and write a ticket and if a Colorado resident alleges a traffic offense, thats all the cops need, they do not have to witness it at all and they will right a ticket, been there done that..lol..all the major highways snake thru small towns so the ever present speed trap is in full effect...Texas goes tit for tat though, go to Texas with Colorado plates and see how far you get..I made it closer to Dallas before gettin stopped and shakin down by the highway patrol..if your headin North thru Wyoming, watch out, they have made it a mission to tax people coming out of here..I can see the Cali model with AG stops at the borders, that always tripped me out and the airplanes radaring the highways and issuing speeding tickets based on that

I still know folks gettin $550-600 a zip in NYC but Im sure thats not the average, what do those delivery services/pager weed get for thier gear?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
All prices will ultimately be the same, retail, medical and black market..thats the formula. Just like in the early days of medical, they tagged the price to the street price because they do not want anybody buying at the club and turning around and sell it for a profit..black market guys are jerkin off right now that the legal market just pushed the illegal market right back up...the cops already pull over just about every car with out of state plates headin out I76, I70, I40, and I25, they will pull over moving vans, uhauls, even heard they were pullin over fedex and ups trucks to get the sniffers on the packages...DUI will be on the rise and if you have out of state plates get ready to be pulled over and hassled..I like $50 bucks an eighth including tax, thats about where it should be based on the street prices moving up...supply and demad, not anything new here...I am pushin up my wholesale to 2800-$3200 in the next week and then $3600-$3800 the week after that, they already cam and bought every little scrap I had in the warehouse at $2400-$2600 the first day..you have to remember that prices of weed in most peoples home state is way higher..Texas is at $6000-$6500 a lb and New York is closer to $9500 a lb for the dank so it is still a major discount to come here and pay top dollar in the local Colorado market.

Good to see you posting brother I had a feeling you were super busy right now.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Out of state plates is all it takes out here..when I first moved here I got pulled over 7-8 times in the first 45 days plus they have some funky road rules that they don't have elsewhere takes a minute to adjust, you will literally get a ticket for riding in the left lane, it is for passing only and they will pull you over and write a ticket and if a Colorado resident alleges a traffic offense, thats all the cops need, they do not have to witness it at all and they will right a ticket, been there done that..lol..all the major highways snake thru small towns so the ever present speed trap is in full effect...Texas goes tit for tat though, go to Texas with Colorado plates and see how far you get..I made it closer to Dallas before gettin stopped and shakin down by the highway patrol..if your headin North thru Wyoming, watch out, they have made it a mission to tax people coming out of here..I can see the Cali model with AG stops at the borders, that always tripped me out and the airplanes radaring the highways and issuing speeding tickets based on that

I still know folks gettin $550-600 a zip in NYC but Im sure thats not the average, what do those delivery services/pager weed get for thier gear?
Arizona is like that too. By law you have to change your plates within 10 days of moving and they pull out of state plates like its going out of style. Last time I was in NYC my friend ordered from the service he likes and we got a 400 buck zip I would have been happy to get in cali for like 200 lol but it was dank

ftwendy

ftwendy

More like $7-800. Most delivery guys are getting $50 per cube, and they often contain less than 2g

K

kolah

Probable cause? if there is none, the dirty pigs just invent something..( swerving, speeding, rolled through a stop, etc) And yes we will see more and more checkpoints not only at borders but everywhere. Video and audio cams installed in your car are priceless. For those of you still sleeping The Police State is here. The UPSA. Heil Obozo!

1aaaa

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Like Cali does with ag products....I'm gonna guess we will see "checkpoints" where they funnel cars through...dogs sniffing madly...

I mean..what give Cali the right to stop folks for a fuckin orange and make em surrender it at the border? I always hated that shit too! Seems like CO could do the same thing with weed...with FED approval..just like CA.... cus weed is "produce" and it is supposed to be CO specific....not an invite for the rest of the country to come and sell theirs or export ours.

I'd hate to see it...but I expect to see it.
I don't remember the last time an ag check was really much of a check. The stop up in south Lake Tahoe (Meyers) almost never is staffed, you just drive right through. The last one we drove through coming back from Oregon we were simply asked if we had any live plants or produce. Nope, not us! Off we went. Took less time than it does to pay the toll to get across the Bay bridge.

Fishwhistle is right, Pandora's Box has been opened.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I mean..what give Cali the right to stop folks for a fuckin orange and make em surrender it at the border? I always hated that shit too! .

They Dont have the right to stop em. (thats why they need to make up a "probable cause")
People have the right to travel freely without harassment
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Critics of the internal checkpoints say they violate the Fourth Amendment prohibition on “unreasonable searches and seizures

http://www.texasobserver.org/border-patrol-takes-no-for-an-answer-at-internal-checkpoints/

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh no, let's let all the agricultural pests in the world get a good foothold here.

C'mon you guys. Seriously? Am I the only one who remembers the fruit flies and shit?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Oh no, let's let all the agricultural pests in the world get a good foothold here.

C'mon you guys. Seriously? Am I the only one who remembers the fruit flies and shit?
Are you saying those vehicle check point inspections stoped the fruit fly problem?

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I got nailed for 500/zip in NYC back in July. It was good. I made sure he knew we had a superior product back in good ole Colaradi.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
sorry I was off topic.....I get upset when I see our rights being taken away

How the hell can people afford to buy weed at $400 and oz???
I couldnt afford 10 bucks a gram...thats why I have to grow it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How are our rights being taken away by state ag inspectors working to ensure we don't bring in yet more pests?
Are you saying those vehicle check point inspections stoped the fruit fly problem?
No, I'm saying that we should be diligent and that we cannot rely on the Average Joe to be so, and in fact can rely on the Average Joe to do the opposite, as in only what pleases him. I'm also saying that if we, i.e. our government (because neither you nor I have the resources nor are physically able to do so) are *not* diligent, we'll murderlate our agricultural base for which the state is not only so well known, but for which is is called The Nation's Breadbasket. Me? I'm happy to not bring in those products that may cause such risk to my fellow farmers.

In other words, I totally understand the need for this stuff. Because our world is populated by assholes who just don't give a fuck.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
@caregiverken you figure out that if all ten of your friends are gonna smoke it, all ten and chip in- especially if most of you just traveled the length or width of a country to hang out for a few days.

I agree though, it hurts knowing you have a better tasting, smoking stash back at the crib just six hours on a plane away...

lino

lino

Like Cali does with ag products....I'm gonna guess we will see "checkpoints" where they funnel cars through...dogs sniffing madly...

I mean..what give Cali the right to stop folks for a fuckin orange and make em surrender it at the border? I always hated that shit too! Seems like CO could do the same thing with weed...with FED approval..just like CA.... cus weed is "produce" and it is supposed to be CO specific....not an invite for the rest of the country to come and sell theirs or export ours.

TALK of the this are already being conjured! I hear Kansas and Wyo are drafting concepts in road blks and such.... Sniffing Dogs!

lino

lino

I fly with buddies and air ways aren't safe for private pilots either,,,

Tsa dogs Lino
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
How are our rights being taken away by state ag inspectors working to ensure we don't bring in yet more pests?
We have the right to travel without being stopped (forth amendment)

In other words, I totally understand the need for this stuff. Because our world is populated by assholes who just don't give a fuck.

I agree Sea, there are dangerous a holes out there
It's a tough one..

.Should we give up a little freedom for a little safety?
its a slippery slope...where does it end?
Im not even sure where it should end...should we have cameras in every home to keep us all safe?
Dinnerjail

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yep, you're right. Let's just chuck it all because preventing insects and disease from getting a foothold in our food is akin to jailing us! Gosh, how could I ever have thought we can't *all* be trusted to do the right thing every time.

Yes, we have cameras around our home, and we installed them for our safety. ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice everywhere

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yep, you're right. Let's just chuck it all because preventing insects and disease from getting a foothold in our food is akin to jailing us! Gosh, how could I ever have thought we can't *all* be trusted to do the right thing every time.

Yes, we have cameras around our home, and we installed them for our safety. ;)
Your own cameras....are they wifi?...lol j/k....

Im all for peventing the spread of insects Sea. And I never had a problem stoppin at those..
And I dont want folks driving drunk either..
But where do we draw the line ?
How many rights will we give up to be safe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom